Reviews for TO THE PAST
Not-A-Spy chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Hey, this isn't even a proper review, FFnet is being stupid and won't let me do real review replies so I'm doing PMs, but you don't allow PMs, so I'm leaving a review.

Thanks for reading my story, I'll update when I'm done writing the next bit. It probably won't be for a couple of weeks. You should know that your poll is spelled wrong in English. Instead of 'storys' it should be 'stories'. English can be weird like that...
SnapeAngel chapter 26 . 4/24/2010
wow that wasn't expected! I didn't expect 'future' snape to be there at all...does explain him helping them though..much less dying for LUPIN! maybe harry since he was swore to protect him an all

then 'present' snape being one BAD ASS death eater..wow
ShelbzieSue chapter 28 . 4/14/2010
That was a wonderful story !
SnapeAngel chapter 15 . 3/12/2010
u go on with your bad werewolf self remus!

good pep talk harry!
grenouille7777 chapter 28 . 3/6/2010
Interesting twist on time travel. Could have used an epilogue, though - the ending leaves one hanging. Otherwise, very well done, especially as English isn't your first language. In fact, I've seen native English speakers do much worse.

grenouille
Taylor1991 chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Liked the hints of a Remus/Tonks paring in the near future.
Taylor1991 chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
Nice to hear Remus's story.
Taylor1991 chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
And the search continues.
Taylor1991 chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
I was beginning to wonder bout the full moon situation. I sympathize with James. Hope he's alright. Poor Remus, he's all alone now. It must be tough without anyone to help him through these tough waters. Great chapter. -
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Aw, the possibilities. QQ, Will Harry going back in time directly affect the future? Considering the fact that English most likely isn't your first language, you did a marvelous job on the first chapter. Your grammar was nearly perfect. Congrats on a job well done. On to the next chappie.
Whoopsydaisy chapter 28 . 5/15/2009
I enjoyed reading your story and I'm sad it's over. :( Great job here though. :)
PhoenixSpirit10500 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
o i like it

i couldnt message you so i decided to thank you for your review and everything in my review of your story

if that makes sense

:D
WishIWasJKR chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
that was really good. so is your frist language danish and ur second english or something? because if it is, this is really good.

this is the first properly ritten fic ive red in a long time

x
kitcatofthenight chapter 28 . 6/3/2008
I loved this story, though i wish Harry had seen his parents when he came back to his time.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
oh wow thats intriuiging!

D&S