Reviews for A Postcard From Him
mag31 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Cute one :) I specially loved the mention of the "small kitchen magnet in the form of a skull" Ready to read Part 2 ;)
fanofbones chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Lacey...wo whoo I found your postcard series.

This was wonderful. And aw There is no other person I'd rather call Bones...just aw.
I hart Booth chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
well i finally read this, I can't belive you didn't make me read it sooner!

God, I love every creature that you have put onto this earth but please keep her far away from me. Literally had me laughing out loud at that line, FANTASTIC!

meant to scare her off so she wouldn't follow him around and continuously keep him on the verge of taking her up a wall Well, make me blush why dontcha? have you ever written an M? cuz ohh baby would you be good at it!

I'm off to read the rest!
That Old Black Magic chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Aww shoot, that was awesome! Hehe loved the postcard! Scurrying off to read the next one!
HolidayArmadillo chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Ooh, this could definitely go somewhere! I'm off to read the next part right now!

Amy :)
Caramelchan chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Aww that's cute.
Mizackles chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Amusing and full of BB longing. Last line made me smile.
amobd chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Ok, I liked it, it is good, made me laugh..bla bla bla bla and all that..let’s go to the more interesting bits :-)

God, I love every creature that you have put onto this earth but please keep her far away from me. That is the best line ever, and the very best in the story!

I liked the postcard itself, of course, but it was no surprise, kinda like the natural ending to the ch. The line above, now that was genius!

Best thing about the whole thing..Booth is honest, a very very good man and a brave one for that matter. He could have played around endlessly, having a girlfriend, not actually cheating but working all the time with Bones. But he is not one to not be honest with himself! Very good stuff. Also appreciated that he didn’t try to forget his worries with some beach bunny. Not our Booth! Well, at least he got a nice tan out of his vacation and some interesting insights :-)
InfernoRed2937 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I love it! I love that postcard!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
WOW! WHAT an AWESOME addition to that episode! GREAT One-Shot! POOR BOOTH-to be so bored in such a wonderful place! LOL! LOV'D what he wrote on the back of the postcard!-OH yes, she definitely needs to go with him next time! I'm on to read the next addition "...From Her"...

G :D
moonofmathmaticalwisdom chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
hehehehe. I really like this. It's funny, with just the right amount of BB fluff and a perfect I like Bones better than Tessa-ness. Thanx for the good reading.

Love ya,

Moonny
squinter chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
And here I was wondering why it took so long for you to update LOTL... you're off writing stories that I didn't even know existed :D I guess that means that I'll just have to add you to my author alert.

Looking forward to a second chapter,

squinter
jaed621 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This was so cute and the end said so much with that one little line. Good job!
avevale chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I might be getting bored writing you reviews! It's always SO good! I already knew you're talented, but this proves me right again :) All the little details just fit perfectly.. I liked the Catholic sentences-thoughts very well.. The last part was very, very cute :) I would love to read some more from the Postcard series..! x
Amasayda chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Aw ... I like it, I LOVE IT! :) Especially, the last sentence. It's so great. :) I'm still smiling - I like the idea of Booth and Brennan going on a vacation together. :) It would be fun.

So, once again, another great short story. If you want to bridge the time between more of your "Land of the living"-chapters, you are now officially allowed to write MORE One-Shots! :)

Take care,