Reviews for Angelus Errare
John chapter 30 . 7/31/2007
Are you ever going to finish this story? It's been about 4 years since your last update and I'm wondering what is taking so long. This is a really good story so far and you should continue it.
sonic10235 chapter 30 . 7/12/2005
funny parts here. i forgot, whos Karsh? i played the game but i never finish it. my brother did. but still i forgot whos Karsh?
Shawn chapter 14 . 6/30/2005
its been a LONG time since i've been here again. I like how you did everything so far, but just wanting to be sure, is there a kissing part or something? How you described Kidd in Ch. 14 when she had that dress, i had a strange imange. Are you making any more chapters, if you are, HOORAY. If not BOO (no hard feelings. (k))

Q:1: How long did it take you to finish this?

2: How old are you?

3: You story was sometimes sad. (well...this is really a qustion now that i think about it. :P)

4: Is this story funny to?

very,VERY funny parts:

1: The part about the painting part in 1 of the chapters "you will never surpass me! :P" i almost died.

2: That part about Kidd remembering "when Serge and Gleen got really drunk, they got kicked out".

3:do you have any other CHRONO CROSS storys?

hope you get this all!

P.S. Do you play warcraft 3?

P.S.S Very good storys you got in this story. :)
azalya chapter 30 . 3/11/2005
you should finish it its a good story...
ACCL chapter 30 . 3/1/2005
Well, it's been long and my guess is it ain't gonna happen but... YOU SHOULD REALLY FINISH. C'mon, 30 long chapters and we get no ending?
Picky chapter 30 . 5/30/2004
This story is very good and this must be updated or I gonna hire a hitman on you... err if you are dead then you couldn't finish it... oh well, I will hire anybody to kidnap you and drug you to make you finish this story! :)
Reiko x 3 chapter 15 . 5/4/2004
O_O SUGOI! SUGOISUGOISUGOISUGOI! I am LOVING this fic! If it's complete then I regret that I didn't discover it any sooner. If it isn't then I wish you luck and update soon! Ja ne!
orlha chapter 30 . 3/22/2004
Oh... this gets more interesting.. i wonder what the plan is
Person chapter 30 . 1/29/2004
O! You Gotta update sometime...I know its on Hiatus...But Ihope it comes out soon so we can see what happens!
~Person~
dogcollar chapter 30 . 8/16/2003
you just gotta upload! *bangs the table* Hurry!Hurry!Hurry!Hurry!Hurry!
dogcollar chapter 13 . 7/25/2003
haha... to tell you the truth, I like the first six, seven chapters better.

But anyways, I won't mind if you keep torturing Serge.. Hee hee
Serge kun chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
This is such a great should go to talik/psx/chrono_cross/
ChaosDreamer chapter 30 . 6/25/2003
It sure was a long wait but it wa worth it.

Good chappie plz continue.

BTW I used to call myself Lorellie.

Anyways, keep going!
Maruken chapter 30 . 6/22/2003
You updated, you updated,you updated,ect...*Gets swirly eyed and falls to the floor in shock repeatedly saying "You updated" I'm going to dieif you keep in suspense ANY LONGER!Please come out with another chApter within this year!
Wing Goddess chapter 30 . 6/20/2003
Yay! You updated! I thought that you were dead or something. That was so sweet, I really enjoyed this chapter. Please write more soon! _