Reviews for Goodnight, My Love
KcbSandFlower chapter 8 . 8/22/2008
wow that was such a good twist i thought it was simon, i love the part were she cussed christopher out i like died laughing. that was a really good story are you going to make another one to go with this one? altohugh i wish it really was simon insted of christopher though.
nox-immortale chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
OMFG that was a twist!wow...uhm... I like that, actually...so, wait... did Zoe like Simon or Christopher (according to your story) in Silver Kiss? PM with answer ASAP! amazing story...

Suragai Kiyo-chan
dawning beauty chapter 8 . 3/11/2008
um...
dawning beauty chapter 6 . 3/11/2008
I would like explinations for the chapter names.
dawning beauty chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
aw
dawning beauty chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
hm, I like it, but I'm getting confused...the only way to fix that is to read on, and that's exactly what I plan to do
dawning beauty chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
wow...a little confusing, but very well-written. I'm impressed. *sigh* g2g, can't wait to read on l8er
dawning beauty chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
I think the poem was very good. I love the fact that it didn't rhyme, personally, I think that makes it cheesy...I was so happy when I found the sequal this morning, but then you made it so sad *sniff*
dawning beauty chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I love how you wrote it in 3rd person w/o saying her name until the end. I do think it made it more powerfull. but did you have to kill simon?
WannaBeAProducer chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
OMG! Hi! That's so weird how we read and write such different fanfics. me with my legally blonde and you with your gold kiss stuff. Just to let everyone know, this girl is an amazing writer if you havent noticed and our English thinks we're both very talented. Go us...
xx chapter 8 . 11/4/2007
I LOVED IT
Jia Min chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
Helo!

I really liked .I hope you write the truth is that Cain is Chris and Zoe is Helena?So sorry, but I didn't really get it about the Simon and Helena and Chris reply soon.

Jia Min
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
I forgive you because that was such an awesome twist! That's a cute ending. yay!
phantomlover33 chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
omg i loved it and ya i did think it would be simon (u kinda made it obious that it would be him no offence) but either way it was so good

i am a little upset that it is only 8 chaps. i thought i would be longer anyway thanx for metioning me in the a/n i really apprecaite

from your friend

phantom

p.s. plz update the mirror has two faces in other words get ur lazy butt off the seat and get writing missy jk ppl dont think i am weird cuz i am not!
lilmusicfreak chapter 7 . 4/26/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR! It is amazing! I am speechless. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! PLEASE! I'm desperate here!