Reviews for Life Goes On
c.elder chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
Good ending.
but I thought you could have drawn this out for a few more chapters, by having him really leave.
And that would hit her where she needs to be hit. And after a suitable time, she would go after him.
And then they would come together, properly.

Well done.
c.elder chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
Good ending!
But I think that you could have drawn this out, and had Logan actually leave.
And have her go after him after a suitable time.
then, the coming together.
but well done!
c.elder chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
Let him leave, please let him leave. It's their only hope.
c.elder chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
Good decision by Logan, probably the best one he has ever made. Time to go.
If she wants him for real, she will find him.
c.elder chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
Logan should stay away.
It's never going to be ok.
It would have done Veronica a lot more good, if he did stay away, and let her come to terms with what that truly means. Only then, can she start to understand and accept that she needs him.
c.elder chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
great car chase!
it's hard to describe a car chase, and make it interesting on paper, as it is such a visual
thing, but you succeeded- well done.
c.elder chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
Sorry, but V does not come across well at all in her little interchange with Logan at the end of the chapter. And isn't she being a bit dishonest hanging on to the key of the suite? She cannot just come and go as she pleases into someone else's property, and then make a speech about her privacy? Does she not see just how ridiculous she is being? It's ok for her to barge in and out of Logan's privacy in his room, and not ok for him to say something about her to a third person? If she expects privacy, then she should start by giving him his key.
c.elder chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
so far, sooo good!
DarlingVioletta777 chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Wow, I can't believe it got left there. So well written, you captured them all so well. Love the friendships between them all.

Really hope you finish it one day.
duckquack chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
Update soon? Please please please
Sageg chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
This is wonderful. I'm sad that you didn't continue.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
Oh please, please, please will you finish this off? It's so good not to be completed!
kstrac75 chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
I know it's been years but I sincerely hope that you return to this beautiful story some day!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
Oh no, you have got to finish this story. Your writing of these two is heartbreakingly beautiful. Even if it's just an epilogue, it deserves an ending.

Truly great writing and such an original look at their relationship. Plus, the whole ensemble is written beautifully. Fantastic job.
azerjaban chapter 11 . 2/14/2013