Reviews for Sideline Manuvering
Cyd the Squid chapter 7 . 12/16/2008
Your right, the ending wasn't the greatest. Although the divorce between Lynne and Lewis made sense.
Cyd the Squid chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
I liked the story up to this point. No woman should ever quit her job because her boyfriend asks her to. And as fast as they got married after this, there are bound to be problems due to resentment, etc. To me a strong woman just wouldn't do this.
BabyBeaver chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Aw, I love the end.

Cash Cab? Never heard of it, but it sounds kinda fun. )

Nice job so far; looking forward to reading more soon. D
Poeticpunk777 chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
Great story! PLEASE tell me there'll be a sequel!
The Confused One chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
Aww. YAY! I wasn't expecting them to get married this fast, but I love it. This was great. I'm glad Bobby and Alex were able to help them. I do still find it interesting that she gave up her job for him. LOL Looking forward to more. :)
Metisse chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
Very cute. :-)
KM chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
This has been a really cute story and I love the B/A, but...

I think it is awful that Lynne quit her job because Lewis is too insecure. And he was the one that started the fight, and then SHE ended up apologizing? Sorry, it just does not make sense to me and makes Lewis seem like an insecure creep who can't handle the fact that his g/f makes good money and works in an industry he is not comfortable in. :-(
de wolf chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
bwahahha. loved that question about nicole wallace.

and since i haven't been reading awhile i'm glad lynne got rid of eric, he was a creep.
LOCIGrl06 chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
The Cash Cab was hilarious! :) can't wait for the next chapter...hope that bobby will finally realize how much he loves alex. ;)
Frost Deejn chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
I'm still liking this story. Please update soon.
The Confused One chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
YAY :) Another great chapter. :D I'm glad Lynne and Lewis are getting closer and stronger. :) I'm sorry Natalie died. :( But I'm glad Lynne set Lynn straight. LOL There definitely times when she seemed to be a bit of a snob and not quite fit in. :) Enjoyable chapter all around. :D
Frost Deejn chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
I like Lynne more and more as I read. Keep it up.
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
Oh!

No BA interaction? Thats bad. Please in the next chapter. *begging and pouting*

Best greets
The Confused One chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
Very nice chapter. :) I'm glad she got rid of Eric, and I'm interested in this new, if not sudden, Lewis/Lynne...thing. :) I really want B/A, but I certainly don't mind watching them on the distant sideline. Anyway, great chapter, and I'm looking forward to more. :D
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I read both of your stories/chapters and I have to say that they are really good written.

Want to read more and more and more.

So please! Don't let us wait for too long, do you?

Thanks _