Reviews for Fade Away
Nanao Kyouraku chapter 2 . 4/26
OMG O.O
I loved it!
This story could easily have a continuation ... A great story would already have been made.
Very good!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
this was in 2007, is it too late?
Can you make a reunion chapter? hana just see toshiro or feel him and she remembers something
sairakanzaki chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
hi! your story is great and i like it! i hope there's a continuation of this fic. thanks _
AwesomeTimeKeeper chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Seriously! I really liked this fic. I tell you this... I admit for once I'm VERY curious at what happens next... LOL JK! XD No JK! There is no JK about what I just said!
Master Bleach chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
10/10

No! Mastsumoto died!
ParnWellWishes chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
pleas make a continuation of this story.. hitsumatsu rules...
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
AWESOME! i wasn't planning on reading this, but everything else i've read from you is great so i just had to! :]

_BleachPhantom_

:]
DAWN chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
hey love the story please write more im deing to now wat happens next! will Matsumoto remember shiro-kun?

o and thanks ive read alot of storys but none would let me leave comments because i dont have an account... sorry was getting frustrated of that well write more! and more storeeis i love your writing style
Featherz chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
*sob*
Selonianth chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
i love it you could make it a real story ya know
icedragon38 chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Thank you for this fic! I love it very much!
TonnerreSilencieux chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
aww thats it? i thought maybe u could write about their adventures but i guess thats too much writing huh? and were u planing on using matsumoto's first name for hana's last name?
TonnerreSilencieux chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
ah teh sadness TT-TT poor matsumoto
itsumi chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
wow that was really good plz make more!
Toushiroseyes chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
Very nice.

Very angsty. Cuteness tho.

I like grown Toushiro-taicho.