Reviews for Book of Knowledge
Rainingoutside chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
Please update soon. Your fic is awesome.
SapphireFox9 chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Please update your story has moved me!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Lmao, In my own Fanfic I am so going to have Sakura Gang raped than sold as a cheap slut to old man who violate her every minute of the day and have her trapped in a cage where more old man will fuck her through the holes!

Stupid Sakura hurting Poor little moor - GAY? - naruto!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
What the fuck did you do to Naruto?

His a fucking gay sissy!

WTF is he a masochist 'TORTURE ME blah blah' he wants her to hurt him but when he killed her he became FUCKING SAD?

Goes all WHORE and starts to hyperventilate !
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
"The disgusting attitude of yours chases them away."

Shame that doesn't work for sasuke.
David chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
i really like your story, it's deep, raw, painfull, and full of the emotions we all feel. I look forward to you updating this one, since it already has a place in my favourite bar.
sierra chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Another thing, just because you believe you are the alpha male in this class, doesn't mean you are." The blond was stating every word as if it was a fact. "Remember this, you may think you are the boss around here, but you will always, always be my little bitch. Understand?

Kiba got straight up dissed! LOL!
Annaku chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
hello sorry to bug you but just wanted to let you know people are still reading your old stories and they would like to know if you plan on continuing them or if they are abandoned and should be taken off of favorites. thanks ;))
Warrior of Aces chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
So jaded but can see the hope.
Warrior of Aces chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
I like naruto this way. Nice writing style, a bit odd, but pleasant to read.
zyphuris chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
Dark. Somewhat demented. and yet somehow still amazing. Also do you know of any naruto fics that naruto is bi or acts bi. reason for asking is cause it might be interesting to see sasuke or kibe getting creeped out if not outright hilarious.

Keep righting man and i'll stick around.
honest chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
this is one of teh most interesting and deep stories liek this i have ever read. i can't wait for an update!
Smozzick chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I like the basic idea and the characterisation of Naruto but I really didn't like this bit of dialogue:

"What if I told you Death had visited? And that he had left me the Book of Knowledge? What if I told you the Book was mine? What if I told you that Death was something I could summon with no cost to my life?"

It seemed more like what you'd see in a summary than something than anyone would ever say.
Ethorin chapter 9 . 12/24/2010