Reviews for Kill
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
interesting way to meditate
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I honestly couldn't stop reading this. The suspense was perfect- I was dying to know what was going on, and the ending was surprisingly thoughtful. I think I kind of expected him to absolutely lose his mind and just destroy those robots, but this ending was MUCH better.
NixKat chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This was very creative and a good read.
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I could never have envisioned this, and yet it fits so perfectly that I can't help but wonder why no one ever thought of it.

That is the hallmark of a great author.
dan chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
interestin story.
Tatsurou-san chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Wow. Just...wow.
I've often speculated - both in head and in stories - how Beast Boy dealt with his animal sides instinct for the kill, which could only have been amplified by the Beast first showing up. This is by far the most original - the most BELIEVABLE - answer and explanation I've ever come across. Nicely done.
Mobiusman chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
That is exactly how one would control the instict to kill. There is no better way that to force one's self to do so.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Ack. But did anyone really think the Beast just went away?
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Nice story. :)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
That makes a chilling sort of sense. Gar Logan has the capacity to "render inoperative" just about anything he confronts - if he really lets loose. Not killing, when in a form perfectly designed to do just that, must be a real art. Excellent extrapolation on those facts!
bbfan77 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
wow... this makes a lot of sense.

very creative writing :)

Poor little grass stain... :(

but again, I enjoyed reading

Sincerely - Dora Dorothea
lifeisawesome chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Oh wow. What kind of mind do you have? It wasn't sick or anything, I'm just trying to figure out how you got to this. But let me say this no one could doubt Beast Boy, if it came to this or not.
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Wow. That was an extremely inventive story. Bravo on a story well written.
Cylor chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Very interesting, thought-provoking and original. Excellent action choreography, too. Well done!
Faithfulpurelight chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
aw.

Very nice way to explain how he controls it. I like the idea!

Kat