Reviews for Lost and Found
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Like the AU background you created here for him. Makes sense for Sheppard.
aithreachas chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
What a wonderful story...heartfelt and touching. You found a way to describe a childhood that could very easily explain the feelings (what makes him tick) of adult character of John Sheppard and the ending was absolutely perfect with a little touch of humour. Nicely done...very nicely done. Thank you.
Frisco chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I just had this fic rec'd to me. It was very good. You do a great job exploring the possible experiences in John's past that shaped the man he became. Very nice.
DamianWahl chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Very cool story and well written.
sallydeathhands chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Yes! You wrote another one! I loved this one, too. I can't wait for more stories from you... they're incredible.
wraiths-angel chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
This was really good, I like this view of his childhood, I enjoyed the story!
404ing chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Good story. I really liked it.
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Oh hey, you did another story. Cool! This was done really well. Yeah you did kinda bash the foster system but the hard fact is stuff like that does happen. Some people really deserve to be chucked off a ten story building. I can think of a few myself. Sure makes me even more grateful that I've got a great family. You did a really great job showing the way the Colonel and John felt and gave a bit of background into why John is the way he is. It's really cool! Glad you wrote this. Oh and the mention of the clowns at the end cracked me up!
Ignore-Account chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Amazing! That was such a good story. The POV's were just great! Are you going to write a sequel? Cause it would be so good if you would. :)
Autumn leaves chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Wow! This is excellent! I loved it! I especially liked the OC's POV but that John's bit at the end was great and you really nailed in on the head why he liked ferris wheels so much! Fab job!
Tinnuial chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
This has got to be the first truly believable story about John's childhood and what makes him the way he is, that I can remember reading. Amazing, touching, and beautiful.

Thank you! :)
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
That was awesome. It was cute but without being sugar coated about it, and John was totally John even as a kid. I've read stories about John having a troubled past involving being an orphan and/or abused, but I find this one the most believable. Great job.
Lyndsay chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
awwe...it's so cute at the end...omg i loved it...it would be totally ra if you wrote more with this...please...because omg so cute!
Sophie Fatale chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
loved it!

Really great job with the angst!

Take care