Reviews for Chibified
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
gomen! i was late in reviewing, haven't been online much. something happened to me last thursday and i'm still recovering. :)

great fic! loved it! and kaoru's back! i'm so hapyy, yay, kaoru! *coughs* oh.. and go tofuu too!

next chapter please? i wanna see some chibi action! ;)
asianpearl chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
hey! i managed to open your story..maybe they fixed the problem already.. kurei's a kid? Interesting concept.. hope to hear more abt it soon.. dont give up ok? keep,posting and make us, oyur loyal readers, proud..

lady lyris chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
so kawai plot! please update soon! man really cute fic...hope there would be some fuuko/kurei moments too! heehee and lots of tofu *puppy dog eyes* really kawaii
Shenhui chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
*laughs* this is such a nice story...really... I can imagine my Kurei...I think he was really cute when he was four...*giggles as Kurei gave glares*

*turns to Kurei and caress his face* Aww.. don't worry Kurei you are really cute...*kisses him at the cheek.*

Do write the next chapter faster... I can't wait..lolz...

Oh one thing... try to decrease the cussing and the "f" word...*winks*
malo chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
hey, you have another fic!

this is interesting and cute!

i can imagine all the boys becoming chibi! how adorable!

i'll be waiting for the update then...

keep on writing!;P
SnowCharms chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Lol...i think that Fuuko n Yanagi r gonna baby him around since i'm betting that Kurei's flame can no longer truly burn strongly...update! I think there was something wrong wif d website...but anyway i can read ur story now...
Eirist chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
this is kawaii! continue this pliz.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9