Reviews for A Puddifoot's Valentine's Date
CluelessPenguin chapter 1 . 9/5
Love this so much! Reading it for the twentieth time now P
rosesnlilies chapter 1 . 7/14
That was pretty funny.:)
I really liked it.:)
So cute :)
Leaving and Left chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Aw! This is hilarious! And adorable! And hilarious!
SKewedViEW chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Lol, that was awesome!
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Awww! I'm so glad that she didn't like puddifoots... :)
Fearsparks chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Well, this is really really REALLY cute :3
papercranesandplanes chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I just love when dates go wrong. Mushy things make me sick. I mean, yes for James/Lily romantic stuff but not pathetic romantic stuff. If that makes sense. I see them more as a playful type of couple. And I can easily see something like this happening in canon.
"She'd only wanted to be with him." - awwww...
Libby and Lucy chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Soo unbelievably cute! 3
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
He should have known that earlier :) Seriously, why do you most guys think girls all care about everything that's cute? :)
nifflerstorm17008 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Ahh so cute :)
Hana chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
You have no idea the extent of fangirling, happy squeals, lovesick sighs, and demented laughter that escaped from my room just now. Really, it was shocking. I just ... Aaaaahhhhh Bee, you are a treasure. A real treasure. Say, are these the James and Lily of Commentarius?
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
love it! its perfect
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Aw these Fics are making me smile ad laugh and feel all fuzzy inside which is just what I need right now after an awful doctors appointment. :-) thank you
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Very cute and well-written all around. I think you captured the characters and their relationship absolutely perfectly! I can just picture this happening, and that's what makes the difference between a good story and a bad story.