Reviews for All Told
Bobby T-T
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review - December

You did an awesome job of showing Bobby's love for Sam and Dean, and how difficult it was for him to show it. Bobby thought a lot of things about John Winchester, some good and some bad, but he thought he loved his sons and wanted to make sure that Dean didn't forget that. I liked how he knew Dean well enough to know that he needed to talk to him without Sam around. Bobby knew just the right things to say to Dean, once he knew where Dean was coming from. Your depiction of the unease the two brothers still felt around each other, even as they were starting to connect again after the Trickster, was spot on. Nicely done!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards-Short Story/Drama-Dec 2015

A keenly observed story told from Bobby's point of view. I feel that John's been demonised (pun intended!) somewhat since you wrote this, but it's a lovely "fix it fic" of its time. Perhaps you'd consider writing in the Supernatural fandom again someday?
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Supernatural Fanfiction Monthly Awards Review:

Telling this story in Bobby's voice was an excellent choice, and your voice and characterizations of both Bobby and the boys were consistently good throughout the story. Throughout the first season, John's silence hurt Dean greatly, and that anger, the wearing down of Dean's faith in his father's love, comes across strongly. The idea that John would have called Bobby and that his concern for the boys, and that Bobby sussed out John's reasons for watching from afar but not making contact - all of this backstory is both believable and in keeping with John and Bobby's characterizations.

This story had a nice buildup, between Dean's standard minimizing of his injuries, Sam's concern that was not over-dramatic, and Dean's obvious desire to talk to Bobby but his reluctance and his need for privacy- with the cover story of talking about cars. It was wonderful how Bobby knew just how to get through to Dean, and his realization at the end that the goodness in both boys was, all told, John's legacy, despite his parenting issues. It all came out naturally, which is hard to do in this type of story.

Kudos on a solid and enjoyable read.
BlueJude chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
This was your first spn story? It's great! Angsty big bro Dean is my crack and you have wonderfully fed my addiction! :) The ending was perfect as was the moment between Dean and Bobby. Thanks for the read!
No Demand for Truth chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
And all told, one hell of a story. That was incredible. I think you got Bobby and Dean more perfectly in pitch than anyone else I've read. Great story, great writing. Thank you.
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Thank you for writing this Supernatural story and for posting it. I enjoyed it when I read it yesterday evening.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I agree that John probably turned up during season 1 a great many times without showing his face. Nicely done. :)
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Best fix it fic ever! And so sorely needed too!
SPNReadingManiac chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Thank you for showing both John and Dean in their true light. It seems quite rare to find stories that actually acknowledge that Dean has depths and needs people - his family of course, but needs to be cared about and needs to care about people. In seasons 1 and 2, I thought the show was unambiguous about that but I find it hard to find stories - writers - that realise it. Very well written and an enjoyable read. Thanks.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is fantastic. I love how Bobby is able to heal the rift that Dean wasn't even aware was there, while all of them were still able to hold on to their manliness and not be too chick-flicky. Just all around great.
ryder21 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Really lovely story, and the voices are true to the characters. Loved the Dean angst and Bobby's appropriate responses. Thanks for a great story.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is beautiful. Damn but this story needed to be included in the show :S

Beautifully articulated, characterisation perfect. Thanks!
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Beautiful. That's all I can really say. You've just, got it. And, said it really well...
HBKDEANRKO chapter 1 . 11/12/2011