Reviews for All Told
No Demand for Truth chapter 1 . 6/22
And all told, one hell of a story. That was incredible. I think you got Bobby and Dean more perfectly in pitch than anyone else I've read. Great story, great writing. Thank you.
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Thank you for writing this Supernatural story and for posting it. I enjoyed it when I read it yesterday evening.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I agree that John probably turned up during season 1 a great many times without showing his face. Nicely done. :)
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Best fix it fic ever! And so sorely needed too!
SPNReadingManiac chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Thank you for showing both John and Dean in their true light. It seems quite rare to find stories that actually acknowledge that Dean has depths and needs people - his family of course, but needs to be cared about and needs to care about people. In seasons 1 and 2, I thought the show was unambiguous about that but I find it hard to find stories - writers - that realise it. Very well written and an enjoyable read. Thanks.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is fantastic. I love how Bobby is able to heal the rift that Dean wasn't even aware was there, while all of them were still able to hold on to their manliness and not be too chick-flicky. Just all around great.
ryder21 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Really lovely story, and the voices are true to the characters. Loved the Dean angst and Bobby's appropriate responses. Thanks for a great story.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is beautiful. Damn but this story needed to be included in the show :S

Beautifully articulated, characterisation perfect. Thanks!
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Beautiful. That's all I can really say. You've just, got it. And, said it really well...
HBKDEANRKO chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Very well written.
Lisa O'Brien chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
You did a great job of capturing Bobby's voice in this one. Bravo!
cleared account 02 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
WOOT! Deany! ...Deanie? Deanee?

...Deaniey?...

I love Dean. and while this was chickflickishy - it was so incharacter it wasn't even funny. And I love the fact that I watched this episode right before reading this fic - so it was all fresh in my mind.

You. Are. Awesome.

...

Dean. Is. Awesomer.

Sorry.
Hunnique chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This was a beautiful story. Your channeling of Bobby was superbly done. Bravo!
RHB chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Well done fic! Tugged my heartstrings. Loved how you portrayed Bobby!
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wow, this was a great story. Beautifully written and with such strong and powerful descriptions

of how each of the four characters acted and felt. I'm floored... and stunned.

Just awesome and so many beautiful lines! I agree with nearly everything castiello alread

mentioned. So, I hope you keep on writing SPN-stories and please keep sharing them with us.

Best wishes, D.