Reviews for Ever After
Chilipepperfan chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
As some have already pointed out, this is by FAR the absolute BEST romantic fanfiction ever written. You have the masterful ability to craft a delicate story and to build character personalities. My heart pounds like a drum each and every time I read through this. "Ever After" has been on my bookmarks for several years now and I read it periodically to recapture that angst, that longing for Link to be with Zelda. The desperation in him, the want and need to be with Zelda. I have felt that pain as well. I sometimes get so sad reading this story, but I am glad that, even though it is not finished, you have 30 chapters of seriously the best romantic work of fiction I have ever been exposed to. I really hope you can find it in yourself to update this, but after so many years I can understand that the creativity or direction may not be in you like it once was. How do you pick up something you left off with so long ago? It is truly tough. Know that you have many many fans of this story. It truly belongs in the pantheon of romance stories.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/3/2013
This CAN'T be the end of the story...pleeeeeeaaaaaase update.
GroveWolf chapter 15 . 6/23/2012
it was a good story, and the passing of the kingdom to a new ruler was a good twist. but all zelda would have to do would be to disappear until she was eighteen. and link didn't mention anything along those lines. and link being manic depressive? puhleeze, then the shadow thing. it was going great then you ran it off the road.
Vinicha chapter 30 . 4/24/2012
This story is great! When comes the next chapter!
Badavaia chapter 30 . 4/14/2012
Very nice story. But is it over?
Prefontaine91 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I can't remember if I reviewed this story or not, but even if I did, I want to agree with the the other reviewer and confirm that this story is the MOST PERFECT ZELINK FANFICTION OF ALL TIME! You truly have a knack for writing. You would not believe the number of days I brought this story up on my laptop sitting here in this dismal college dormitory to cry myself to sleep. I have used this story to completely drown myself in sorrow and hopeless romanticism. If only a love such as this masterpiece depiction truly could be realized in this awful planet. I have so much affection for the way you portray Zelda and I can almost completely relate to the way Link handles things (not the cutting himself, but when I made wrong attempts at a relationship and was rejected I did wonder for hours what I had done wrong and came to the idea of killing myself more than once). Their love is just so strong in this story, I am so jealous. I just wish you would continue this masterpiece, but thank you for the 30 chapters of goodness that do exist. Nice Nine Inch Nails references too by the way.
Mywhisky chapter 30 . 3/5/2012
This is by far the BEST ZELDA ROMANTIC FANFIC EVER!. I have laughed, cried, laughed and cried at the same time, and everything else in-between. Your writing is so fantastic; I felt as if i was right there eavesdropping on on all the drama. All of the tragedy got me so sad that i started to cry relentlessly the way you described. And the beginning was amazing, and it got better when Link came into the picture. I can't say it enough, the details were mind-blowing. It makes me extremely sad to see that it has not been updated in over 2 years:(. I wish I knew your e-mail so i can contact you. Maybe you look on the comments sometimes, maybe you forgot about in general, i dont know. but if you do, please send me a message or email me at . I hope you read this message and know that i still support you as an author, and I hope this inspires you to come back and write for your fans, for me at least. This is the best story ever and i hope one day you will finish it.

-Mywhisky
Guest chapter 30 . 2/5/2012
This was great. EXCEPT for the fact the YOU DIDNT FINISH THE GOTDAMNED STORY!1!
Silver Soldier Moon chapter 30 . 12/30/2011
great story, I really hope you update and finish it!
Far-Away-xx chapter 30 . 3/19/2011
It's a shame this hasn't been updated in a while because this is one of my favourite zelink stories. You make a wonderfully believable universe and engaging characters and I really enjoyed the story so far.
Hi chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Um just one request can you stop writing dialog in italics
destroyer124 chapter 30 . 12/21/2010
Great Story Cant wait till the next update but i seems its been awhile.. i hope you haven't given up on the story
child-of-the-rain chapter 30 . 9/18/2010
Lovely story. The suspense is killing me! update soon please! I'm dying over here in Pennsylvania waiting for u to update...!

TheSageOfHyrule
Ai Star chapter 30 . 9/17/2010
uhoh! what has Mido done? wow this story is really good well done! I liked the suspense and the drama, it is really well written/typed lol. keep up the good work! update soon! w
Morbidly Bored chapter 30 . 9/3/2010