Reviews for Jhondie & Justin 4 A Season of Thanks
iluvaqt chapter 19 . 5/8/2002
I know I've already told you this but all heck I wanted to tell you again... since it was over two months ago since I told you the first time too.

I don't know how much more I can ramble on. I don't want to sound overboard or repetitive. Did I say part three was my favorite so far. Scratch that I'll make it four. I don't know it just keeps getting better and better

Although I do have one question for you; what is your professional occupation? Cause if you're not a writer I recommend you give it a try.

The nc-17 rated parts were definitely really smutty but also really sensual and beautifully done. I favorite parts would be the Denise pay back and the honest exchange between Jhondie and Nana. There are so many things that I like about this fic. You've got surprises and twists at every turn. Poor guy getting grilled through the wringer thinking he got her pregnant and she had a jolly good time letting him squirm. The second got at Denise was totally awesome. I might sound really sadistic but that's one fight I would have loved to see.

This fic was one long string of surprises... I have about fifteen pages yet to go but I couldn't wait tell you what I thought.

Well done Cat. :)
Kazzy chapter 19 . 11/4/2001
OOO! You have to write more J&J stories. I just love them.
jess1586 chapter 19 . 11/3/2001
loved it are you going to right anouther part or is that it for now? but anyway i really,really,really enjoyed this story!
jess1586 chapter 19 . 11/3/2001
han chapter 19 . 11/3/2001
this story was excellent please write more great stories
jess1586 chapter 17 . 11/3/2001
Love it keep writting...i have been waiting for this for ages and it was worth it...keep it up!
han chapter 17 . 11/3/2001
ooohhh this is getting good

more please
Catgurl452 chapter 15 . 10/30/2001
Hey-Write a lot more! I'm really lovin your stories, but it seems like there is never a new chapter! (Put more butt-kickin' in-i love that) It'd be cool if Jhondie would have Justin's dad or Kayla almost find out about her or something-i dont know-just make it interesting!
han chapter 15 . 10/19/2001
this story is soo great why couldn't u let jhondie hurt denise some more it would have been sooo funny

well please write more soon
jess1586 chapter 15 . 10/19/2001
I love this story keep writting, i wait for the parts every time i get on the net.

brillent
Kazzy chapter 15 . 10/19/2001
I like your Jhondie so much, it make me worried about meeting the real Jondy (sorry, spelling), she won't possibly be able to live up to your Jhondie. Tomorrow - I can't wait. What are they going to get up to?
Mizzie Kay chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
awesome :). Hurry up and post anotha!
legna chapter 14 . 10/6/2001
uh-oh busted
han chapter 14 . 10/4/2001
and what will Mr carter say! more please
lareinaSelena chapter 14 . 10/4/2001
Cat, you have no idea how much I love these stories! Please write more soon; I can't wait to see what happens now!