Reviews for Star Fox: Return
ajani's apprentice chapter 16 . 7/12
Phew, I was worried Kevin died.
Phocks chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Does this mean James is good?
Phocks chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Yes, Leon is coldblooded. Yes, Wolf and Panther love humor. Yes, Krystal and Fox love each other and Krystal shouldn't become Kursed, whether or not it makes a good story. Krystal's a good character and even though she and Fox break up, they should definitely get back together and have Marcus. He becomes the leader of the third Star Fox team and pilots with Falco, who's my favorite character! Oops, we're going off topic. Anyway, I love Falco's role in this one. An investigation...I can't wait to read the next episode. Nice job, saberstorm.
Phocks chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
You're probably done writing this story, but if you need other suggestions for the jerky Falco, you should have him run away and return in the next several chapters. I mean, c'mon, Falco is the loner of the team. Besides, having him naked DEFINITELY ain't the best thing to put in a story (unless it's sex). And having Katt there with him? Gross. I know you were running out of ideas, but that's just...crude, rude, despicable, nefarious-whatever you want to call it. And I'm not saying this because Falco is my favorite character. I'm saying this because it's an insult to Star Fox!

By the way, I love the return of James McCloud. What I don't like is that he's evil...but it makes for a great story.
Phocks chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Hmm... I don't know what to say about this chapter. It wasn't bad at all-not at all. There was a little bit of Falco and I enjoyed that, with him being my favorite character... Okay. I know what to say. I think you bring the characters out well. Falco being arrogant and rude and not following the doctors orders, Krystal and Fox being together again-it's all good.
Phocks chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
A crow? HA! Falco's one of my favorite characters and I like the color black. I wonder what Falco would look like black...? Hm, oh well. That's up to a person's imagination, I guess (although a picture would be nice). I like how Falco's so...stupid, jerky. Usually, I wouldn't like that in my favorite character. But the fact that he's Falco Lombardi and not...oh, Krystal (just as an example). And man, Falco's getting pretty beat up. Punched, hit with Krystal's staff, etc.-OUCH! I'd hate to be in his boots, but it does make it funny. Keep doing things with Falco-I love it, saberstorm.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
More chapters
Pasta Masta chapter 17 . 5/2/2009
This is proving to be quite a good read; who knew Aparoids could be so useful? Heheh, It's good to see James again.

Please continue.
GUNMAN666 chapter 17 . 12/6/2008
This is great! Keep goin!
SuperPansy chapter 14 . 7/21/2008
woo hoo no more leon

keep up the good work
elementalcat1 chapter 17 . 6/6/2008
Amazing chapter! Keep it up! Resurrection of Kursed? Can't wait! Poor James.
StaticBomb93 chapter 17 . 6/5/2008
This going to very interesting.
StaticBomb93 chapter 16 . 6/5/2008
StaticBomb93 chapter 15 . 6/5/2008
An aparoid-sorry Artificial Aparoid. Good job.
StaticBomb93 chapter 14 . 6/5/2008
Aw man i feel bad 4 Fara.