Reviews for It's Worse in Suna!
gaara and sakura loved and lived happily together 4 all eternity
JaystarDeamon chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
OMG! I love raccoons! almost as much as I love red pandas...anyway.
I was walking with my friend the other day and she turned around and said "come my minion" before running off. Sadly, she didn't seem to see me double over with laughter since I can no longer hear or see those words without thinking of this story :) THIS IS NOW A HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE!
JaystarDeamon chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
I LOVE THE RACOON ON HIS HEAD! I died laughing...seriously, just died laughing.

My life will never be the same...I now completely adore the idea of Gaara with a raccoon on his head...

Thank you...just thank you
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
LMFAO i couldnt stop laughing my throut hurts now
darkinnersakura chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
like OMG when I red the part about minions and raccoons I nearly DEAD laughing that how good this was.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Plz make a sequel for this sequel
acetwolf94 chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
I love the raccoon minions. I enjoy reading this emencely. I love it!
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
NICE! What was Yuffie's and Baki's first prank on each other?
jowilleatyuh chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
*chuckles* Baki is so mean xD Teehee
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
OMG HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA picturing all those raccons xDDDDDD i ALMOST feel sorry for Sasuke xDDDDD GAASAKU FOREVER!
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
*brain loading*...! THE RACCOONS! XDDDDDDDD
bluerose chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
I wonder if sasuke finally gave up if he didn't you could make a sequal it would be part three (wink wink) (hint hint)by the way i just now noticed sai isn't in this story ooh and it was hilarious when the raccons we're chasing sasuke it was hard not laughing lol he he he (snicker and not the candy but the laugh hehekekeke) T _ T
Neko Demon Yuki Korihana chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
i can't stop laughing!
Neko Demon Yuki Korihana chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
wasn't the hair dye red? but it is still so funny!it took almost all my willpower not to laugh out loud cause i'm suppose to be in bed!
MissGXS chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
"FISH" YOU,COOKIE! YOU THINK YOU ARE SO GOOD,DON'T YA? WELL KISS MY FURRY ASS! Your story rulezzz! :) i have never been so mad... YOU RULEZZZ(The Lord's Fallen Angel)