Reviews for What Happened After
That was AMAZING! I know this might be a teensy tiny bit weird, but the end made me tear up a little bit. Thank you. I am BEGGING YOU to write more Jily!
allwaswell17 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
AHGAGDHVCShCHVSCDHCHSHscvCSDCHSLVHHHVVHNH;DFSBU HAWSDSFHGJKL HSAS ASSDFGHJKL ASDFGHJKL HWHYWWHY WWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FEEELLSLLSLSLSLSLSLSLLLLSLSLSLSLSSSSSSSS
garethcatherinebull59 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
HOW ARE YOU TODAY, IS MY DESIRE TO ESTABLISH A CHARITY FOUNDATION IN YOUR COUNTRY I AM GIVING YOU A CHECK OF $5,500.000 MILLION U. TO CLAIMING AND INVESTMENT IT.

I AM GIVING YOU $5,500.000 MILLION U. IN ORDER TO ESTABLISH IN AND HELP AIDE THE LESS FORTUNATE. MY DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT I HAVE SERIOUSLY SICKNESS WHICH IS CANCER PROBLEM. THE ONE THAT DISTURBS ME MOST IS MY STROKE SICKNESS. HAVING KNOWN MY CONDITION I DECIDED TO DONATE THIS FUND TO GOD OR INDIVIDUAL THAT WILL UTILIZE THIS MONEY THE WAY I AM GOING TO INSTRUCT HEREIN.

I WANT A CHURCH THAT WILL USE THIS FUND FOR ORPHANAGES, WIDOWS, PROPAGATING THE WORD OF GOD AND TO ENDEAVOR THAT THE HOUSE OF GOD IS MAINTAINED. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU USE THIS MONEY JUDICIOUSLY FOR THE WORK OF CHARITY? SEND ALL YOUR INFORMATION WITH MY EMAIL:

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MRS. CATHERINE BULL
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Lovely and it's so sad in the end! Beautiful

-Saturn
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I'm crying- the end was written beautifully
wisegirl1800 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
WOW! This is amazing and beautifully written and just WOW.
Dancer4756 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That was absolutely beautiful. :_)

Hugs

Dancer4756
Jasminny chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
wonderfully written.

i loved it. especially the

ending. the last few sentences

were the most special and heart felt
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was brilliant. I have read many one-shots and stories alike about Lily and James, and this is one of the best. It doesn't show much, just snippets of tine, but it's one of the best stories I have ever read.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
moonlight-pixy chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
hey!

i did really like this, but it was so sad. i think it was really well written and the idea was brilliant!

luv

pixy
Ginaaaa chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This was amazing, and it made me cry!
HaremOfHoth chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I really like this one. Like you said there are not a lot of stories out there that are about after they fall in love. Not overly complicate nor overly simplistic. Great story.
AlinnyWeasley chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Wow.I really loved this..it was cute, simple, and sweet.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
This just so damn depressing! *sniff*
Kyllex of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Wow that was really good! It's sad, though...when she's telling about all the happy, sweet things, then it goes into the sad parts when they die.

But it was still really great and I loved it! (As I do all of your stories)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »