Reviews for Eradication
great
jetlag45 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This story is amazing! i wish i could favourite it x 1000
idsaveyouinaheartbeat chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
I usually don't like stories where Cameron & House have a kid, because it seems unrealistic to me, but this story was just so amazingly written. The angst and build up to them getting back together, and the way you wrote Blythe was great. I'm pretty sure I cried throughout the whole story. Definitely one of my favorite Hameron fics. Bravo.
linelm chapter 17 . 4/14/2010
Beautiful! I absolutely loved it!
MakeLoveNotSense chapter 17 . 12/2/2009
A cleverly written, subtle, in-character story is very rare, but somehow you've managed all three. I love the way you show, rather than tell, what's happening, and the developing relationships are pitch-perfect. Well done.
rosamarina chapter 17 . 10/11/2009
I love your story.
arrrgylepirate chapter 17 . 8/22/2009
again I'm telling you I cried at every chapter! The beginning had House being a typical jerk, but what he evolved into was, in my opinion, completely believable. The whole thing was just so cleverly written, and I loved the POV. I think I spied a sequel somewhere, so now I'm off to find it. Excellent Story!
arrrgylepirate chapter 12 . 8/22/2009
I've been reading old fanfics and found this one. I can;t describe how much I love it even though it makes me cry at almost every chapter. I had to leave a review before I even finished the chapter because I cracked up at the line about the "mysterious cane shaped bruise". Brilliant! I'm going to finish reading then review again!
TrapperII chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
I'm reading this story again and am very much enjoying it for teh second time. I love the way that you captured both House's regret and his nerves in this chapter.
girl-scout47 chapter 17 . 6/17/2009
I can't describe how beautiful your story is...you really are talented. I have been crying my eyes out. The way you potrayed House and his regret is brilliant.
AMayes chapter 17 . 6/14/2009
I adore this story! I repeat what I said before, you are a beautiful writer!

There should be WAY more than 29 reviews for this! It's brilliant!
Ferrero chapter 17 . 5/28/2009
That was so amazing! I like how it turned out and I can't believe you only got 28 reviews for this story. The way you use actions to show words was utterly amazing. I love it.

Favourites.

Ferrero
Bits1212 chapter 17 . 1/26/2009
This is such a great story! I got goosebumps at the ending. I'm going to go read the sequel now.
Marita28 chapter 17 . 12/10/2008
Such a wonderful story, made me cry, made me laugh... I LOVED IT! congrats on writing such an awesome fic!
TrapperII chapter 17 . 12/6/2008
OK, having Wilson show up was the perfect ending. I had been thinking he needed to seek him out and reconcile, and it just makes sense that Cameron would do that for him. Very nice touch.

I really enjoyed this story.