Reviews for Confessions of a Teenage Demoness
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Nice story! :)

-Charmy
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is awesome. That last line was hilarious. We now know why he morphed into a cheetah and ran off.
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
only BB, 'nuff said. ~Har~
MyNomdeplume chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Nice. This a great little one shot. And the end is killer.
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
good onesot! thanks for writing it!
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Aw
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
You wrote this in 30 minutes? Impressive, wish I could do one shot, well written.
Adrienne Valentine chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I love the ending. Made me giggle like a little school girl.

Very nice.
Twilightstorm1993 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
You have to continue it so you can say how Raven gets all mad and stuff... I liked that
Errant Wrath chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
*girl smiles happily* Great fic!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Well, it wouldn't be Raven's birthday without Beast Boy fearing for his life. :)

Nice. :)
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
That was really cute. I love it.
The Jade Knight chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
DAMN!

this is the kind of story and feelings i ahve always been trying to work into my own stories... don't know if i ever got it right... but damn man, you got it in one!

this is THE most heart-felt story i have read up here in a LONG time... no offence to the other authors, but when i first started reading and writing here... in the titans section there was only five thousand stories on the whole server compared to the over 20 they have now...

there was very little 'high school' drama and only a few AU's, romance and hardship ran wild and free. it seemed like every day the next epic popped up... and the Robin and Raven pairing was bearly even heard of... again no offence, i'm just a hard-core Rae-BB fan. but then i see this... so well written, the vocabulary... i like to belive i possess a decent sized one myself (even if i am spelling-impared) and i hit a small bump reading your stroy... not bad just refreshing, and pleantly surprising...

Anway kick-ass story... i hope to see many more of your works... and if you are a R&R fan i'm sorry.

-E~L
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
For thirty minutes' effort, this is a damn good story- bravo!

And of course... encore!