Reviews for Forgive Me
twin03 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I just finished re-reading the Firebird books - been sucked into them for days. I'm glad you've written this scene - I was hoping someone would. It's well written and a pleasure to read. Adding Dardy's point-of-view would be fun, too. Thanks!
Terelou chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I couldn't believe it when I saw this storyline! I didn't know anyone else had even read the Firebird Trilogies! A great "insert" in the story! I really enjoyed it.
Airys chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
O, I like this!

I've often thought about what could have happened to change Ellet at that point in time. Great job!
ginalee chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I think you did a stellar job at filling in this hole. Please write other stories, you are a good writer. Your characters are great!
Misti Wolan chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
[frown] Screw it up? What do you mean? Ellet's shift at the end is a mite quick for the style you've written it; actually, some tweaking of the mere presentation of the information would probably fix that.

If you've not read Kathy Tyers' "One Mind's Eye" or even just the rewritten "Shivering World," they have characters who are essentially insane in their selfishness that you might find an intriguing reference. (Not that the former work is Tyers' best work; it's still pretty good, as is "Crystal Witness."

Otherwise, it seems fine. Not my favorite, but I'm on an angst kick, so it might just be me.

Keep writing!