Reviews for As Things Should Have Been: The Goblet of Fire
ThunderSphinx chapter 15 . 4/5
Stupid, evil Rita Skeeter! That bitch!

Aww Yay, Harry and Hermione will be going to the Yule Ball together. YES! :)

Please update, PLEEAAASE. Please Cold Turkey, you can't just leave us cold turkey like that, lol!

Please update soon :)
ThunderSphinx chapter 6 . 4/5
WTF! The House Cup was *NEVER*cancelled in 4th year. Grrr. You are changing things just for the stupid ASS sake of changing things. Why in hell would the House Cup need to be cancelled?

Furthermore, the movie-verse depiction of portkeys is absolutely stupid and idiotic so why on Earth would u feature it in your story? How did Harry know about the Stunning Spell? And why isn't Harry, Hermione, and the Weasleys in the Top Box at the Quidditch World Cup?
Daniel6 chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
I do like it when authors name the Grangers after Daniel & Emma. However, I enjoy it when I see original names for them. Thank you.
joyceblythe chapter 15 . 12/7/2016
Top notch stuff
Guest chapter 15 . 10/11/2016
ron had to deal with the twins witch were fare worse then dudly. in canon ron never said any bad, he just did not belive harry. and how come thinks like when hermoine attack ron with birds and did not talk to him for over a mouth. no one ever call her on that.
tkim619 chapter 15 . 4/10/2016
ooohhhhhhhhh this is getting too good! yeah, this is how it is suppose to be...
Ashley Zheng chapter 15 . 4/1/2016
Are you going to write more or is this story abandoned? Also, this story is pretty nice so far. Can you please write more?
Currahee506 chapter 15 . 3/11/2016
Jimbocous chapter 15 . 5/30/2015
Do hope you'll get back to writing at some point, and I'd love to see what you had planned for this. Definitely was a decent read so far!
god of all chapter 15 . 3/10/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
niloc66 chapter 15 . 2/16/2015
I like this story a lot and I hope that one day you will finish it.
tkim619 chapter 6 . 1/24/2015
hahah wow lol Harry...
unkinnh chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
I am sure that you have received many comments by this time pointing out that Crouch, Jr. did not get together with Wormtail and Volde until after the World Cup. He was just breaking free from his father's Imperius at that time. Wormtail was the one with Volde in the dream where old Frank was killed. I am not trying to be a troll or shooting flames as I am really enjoying the story. I discovered the story by checking out the favorite authors on Sinyk's home page. I am not put off by the skipping through the parts that hold little interest to get to the good parts. I wish you well.
Jim
tkim619 chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
awwwwweeeee that is nice of mrs. granger)
tkim619 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015