Reviews for Here With Me
Ellie chapter 1 . 2/22
This was the best fanfic I have ever read, and boy, have I read a lot. It brought a tear to my eye. Thank you for posting this.
jamesandlils chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Beautiful ... you brilliantly captured the essence of James and Lily's relationship - or what I find to be the essence, anyway - thank you.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Aw I felt all the way through that this had such a chord of real sadness and truth to it and then seeing you A/N showed why. I'm so sorry to hear about the boy you knew. We had several people at my uni die while I was there including one in my year and then the year after I left my best friend's sister died. Although none of them were my close friends it still affects you so much and this was a beautiful expression of those feelings.

I really liked that Lily knew and that to begin with the reader had no idea what was going on.

I felt the sentence about how James didn't need her but just wanted her, should, for me, be the other way round. I feel like usually he wanted her, but that day he needed her, just her comfort and presence, not any kind of demanding wanting.

Lovely fic even if it is sad!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was sweet and showed a different side of him
sunaprincess7 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
That I have to find something beautiful, and celebrate it, every time I open my eyes. And honestly… Lily, all I can see, and all I’ve ever seen, is you.”-

That line- I D-I-E-D. if you know who rachel zoe is- then you know how to say that last bit! lol,

but honestly- "intensity"- not a strong enough word to describe that sentence- in truth, I think I actually felt my heart lurch.

another exceptional story!

SP7
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This was sad! But I loved it! Good job!
fire.is.catching chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
that was so sad...it was sweet though...great job i'm practically crying. So sorry for your loss his memory lives on in this story though.

cheers

live well smile lots update often
lilyre chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
oh, wow this was amazing... i love lily and james' characerization... but i would think remus, sirius, and pete would remeber its james' parents deathdate
Terumi chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
so sorry that your friend died,great story
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
It was so sweet. But…I remember that James’s parents were alive back in his 6th and 7th year. Something Sirius said back in Har’s fifth year suggests so anyway.

You know, when I was reading about James saying that he was too young to deal with his parents’ death at 17, I was thinking, ‘And Harry never knew you… Imagine a six year old dealing with his parents’ death…’ And I admit that my eyes filled up with tears for Harry. Haha, I am just too attached to James and Lily’s son… ):

I am sorry about your friend’s death, I really am. Young people don’t deserve to die, and even if they are young, people who have a good heart don’t deserve to die. I am assuming that your friend was a good person because you are a good person, Lexie.

A really touching story. Good job.
themoormaiden chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Aww, poor James D Losing anyone close to you is awful
EvenIfTheSkyIsFallingDown chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
That was beautiful. It made me cry ) Job Well Done!

May Your Friend R.I.P.
Treehugger1427 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Amazing story. I loved it. Sweet and yet sad at the same time. I'm sorry about what happend to your friend.
Velvet Curtain chapter 1 . 4/5/2008