Reviews for Each Coming Night
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Aw! This is so sweet! Luvv it!
TheXYZ chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
aw... that's so sad... and deep, heh. You're really good at subtlety, woah. I could never, ever do that. EVER. And the way you wrote their personalities... *eyes pop* TOTALLY FAVING THIS. RIGHT THIS MOMENT.

Omg, random, but just noticed this is like my first review after lurking around for three months. O.o
Genis Aurion chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Uhm, seriously, WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS YOUR (FEW) STORIES WHEN YOU UPLOAD THEM.

(pauses).

Okay, done.

So, this story... you know, it's pretty damn sad that you write so few South Park stories, because you freaking own at it. Like seriously, these are the kind of one shots I wanna be able to write! It's so short, yet so... meaningful? Deep? And at the same time you can fit comic relief at the end?

God, how I love this, even more than your other one. And I mean, it's such a short piece, and yet I can say so much about it! Like, for one, why the hell Kyle thought of his question to begin with. I mean, what sane person does that...?

Who cares, it's Kyle. And it makes for an excellent story, I'll say again.

Oh man, Stan's answer's like, so typical. I mean... sorry, I'm bantering. But seriously, "I'd cry... I guess." That's like, so Stan, in a way... do I make sense?

God, I want someone like that. You know, someone like the person talks about in his little mini-rant (who happens to be Stan). Like, to live just to -live-, to do things because you want to. And to me it sounds like the two have got a pretty damned good relationship right there.

Ha ha, I see Kyle's being a smartmouth again. But seriously, as I've said so many times, you own at writing South Park one shots. It's such a nice plot; now you've inspired me to create a decent one shot of my own!

...but seriously, I think that... if either of those two died... I'd cry. I guess. P

-Zak
Johanna Betts chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
:D I like this! Random and cute...even if it is style... :(
NoOneCatchMe chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Aww, that was sweat! Loved it.
style xx chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Wow...

See, no matter what you say about my writing, I'm still so impressed by yours and I'm positive I could never write someting so meaningful like this was. :D

Buuargh! XD Gosh, this is such a lovely piece of work. You really have to stop a moment to truly acknowledge how deep and real folks' love is when they're talking to one another about plans for death. That's crazy real dedication, right there.

Ah, loved it. ;)