Reviews for Lessons in People
pencil-origami chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
hey - I just found your story and it is great! playful and romantic. so just sending a shout out to say I loved it.
iamladyliberty chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
this was all so, just, so nice...blissfully nice...thanks for writing!
csimesser1 chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
that was good loved it
esezed chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
that was fucking incredibly written.

absolutely awesome

one of my favourite shorts ever.
Chicklit chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
Loved this story! You truly have some of the best Bones banter I've read in fanfic (yeah, say that 10 times fast). Thanks!
Josefine chapter 7 . 8/12/2007
That was one amazing fanfic! Got me hooked at the first chapter. The way you have captured both Booth and Brennan... what can I say? You just raised the bar for every other Bones fanfic I will ever read. You really got it all; it was funny, flirty, unique ideas and a ending that made me melt! And may I add well written, you did a great job eventhough I can understand it was hard, I hope you will do it again! So to summarize, a fantastic fic! :D
evabb chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
I absolutely love this chapter. Bones making her first booty call cracks me up.
Liz86000 chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
REALLY great & very funny story!
EmEx chapter 7 . 6/15/2007
This is seriously one of the BEST B/B I've ever read. You absolutely got their personalities. Their banters were perfect and the dialogs were really smart and funny. The situations, entertaining and very cute.

And then the way you built the tension and then broke down the walls was deliciously slow and believable. I found myself laughing at the idea of Brennan helping Booth wash his SUV and the poking at the FBI conference was hilarious as well. what can I tell you? I really loved this piece. I prefer 10 times a well built and slow UST, with credible character development and deep situations, than all those NC-17 stories that just give us smut.

I mean it, congratulations.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 7 . 6/9/2007
Great Story!
OutlawsLady chapter 7 . 6/5/2007
You did an outstanding job with a BB est rel. It was absolutly smirkelicious (sigh)!
Alicia Jo Twain chapter 7 . 6/1/2007
This was a SUPER amazing story. I read it a while back and forgot to review so I'm rereading it to remind myself and cannot believe how GOOD it it! Wonderful fluff you got the exact right measure of them in the two last chapters and I love that they are so long and I'm just speechless really. I must find some more of your stories, ASAP. Keep up the good work :)
jerseybones chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
I love how you kept the same with the constant bickering and challenging and teasing. They are now everything they should be. You did great.
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 7 . 4/28/2007
brillant ending, loved it
niah1988 chapter 7 . 4/27/2007
Ah, come on! You did superb! :) You're pretty good at writing an est. BB relationship. You made me grin like an idiot several times. Some sexual tension mixed with BB bickering, excellent! Having Temperance make a booty call and then the whole convo on the phone was brilliant. I laughed for a good minute at the "You rat bastard!" line. It had me cracking me up when they said it on the show and it had me cracking up now as well. :) So uhm... Yeah, good job! I'm sad to see this end...