Reviews for He Will Walk With The Immortal
harpomarx chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Can't believe I never ran across this before... it's wonderful! Now that you've captivated me, I'm off to read your other stories.
Sherry Joy Grace chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I remember all the best seasons of House,M.D. Gregory needs to learn to take his own time in shaving his whole face. Cuddy needs to be there for Gregory through the bad and the good times in their lives and to watch him 24/7. I do see him playing guitar and piano whenever he feels like it, I do feel that he really enjoys it alot. On the other hand I do like the cutest,handsome and young medical doctor... I do feel like I should just hang around Robert Chase,M.D. and I am at a point where I do feel that he is so nice...not bad. Just play "My Immortal" for my Grandma Cathy And Gramps Ernie pretty please. I am dying to share that song with them both.
GrapeSoda2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
i can imagine House knowing all this.

You did a great job of having the characters, in character, and the reponses to House's notes.

I especially like Wilson''s exactly what House would have said.

So much so i almost cried for the first time reading in over 6 months.

Great job!
glouton-mana chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Whoah ! Impressive story.
I amm Groot chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
this was amazing!:D i love itt and little greg!
tryingtobestine chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This is an excellent story. I like how House affects people even after he himself isn't around, I think that's how most people would like it to be after they're not around anymore.
PurpleFluffyPancakes chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I loved your story it was fantastic! My favourite part was probably the bit about Foreman teaching the med students that 'everybody lies' that made me giggle :D.
housestartrek chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This is a greata tory, very moving.
irat chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
i am always impressed when I read your oneshot.
i am touched everytime i read it. you captured the feelings and the uniqueness of house quite spectacular and in your story there is so much hope and you know that you won't be forgotten after death. that your life has an impact.
grace1237 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
That was nice. Well written with a good storyline. Although it made me sad, I liked the idea, which seemed plausible. All those Post-it notes turning up after he died sounds so House-like.

Anyway, good one :)
lilawonder chapter 1 . 11/18/2009

I really enjoyed this piece. It was unique and very well written.

RawrFangMonster chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Thank you, this was a lovely story, I very much enjoy the idea of House never leaving his poor friends and colleagues alone, whether in death or not.

Your story got me thinking; the only way House would leave reminders aside from memories and teachings /would/ be Post-it notes. He wouldn't bother with long letters straight up, or videotapes and he wouldn't leave nothing, he just isn't the type. But he might leave clues...send people on wild goose chaces to simply have a note /For the past twenty minutes you were thinking of sap. Did I not teach you anything?/

But yeah, notes would be the way House stayed around. I know this review is late, but I would like to thank you for your fic anyway.

I enjoyed it fully.

RandomDream chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
:) Wonderful. You really captured House, and other people's perspectives on him.

Thanks you.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
loved it.
JacksBoonie chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Lord, no matter how many times I read this fic (and I've read far too many times, trust me) it just keeps getting better and better. I love future fics. I love future fics without main characters. And I love future fics without main characters that are still remembered, no matter how long it's been. Greg House seems like one of those people. It doesn't matter how much he pisses people off, he will always leave an impression on people, most often something that will leave them better for it and something they will pass on. Greg Jr. is adorable, and it is absolutely no surprise that he becomes a doctor, as it is also no surprise that Cuddy is the one who has his kid. I can really, truly imagine him growing up in the hospital, hearing stories (good and bad) from friends and strangers. I can also see him adopting his father's attitude, even though he never got to meet him.

The emotions in this piece flow together so wonderfully. Each person is perfectly in character, and the sticky notes are brilliant. Definitely a "House thing." I would love to do something like that to be remembered long after I am gone...

Until the next time I'm wandering through my favorited fics, goodbye!