Reviews for School and Skirts
Jacksaw chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
No! Don't stop! I laughed my head off at this story!
Seriously! Why does everyone stop writing once the shows over?
WritingNox chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Ohmygosh. I Could not stop laughing through out this entire story. LOL!

It would also be hilarious if you had to have Roy and "Grace" Kiss to prove there Dating.
idki'mjustweird chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
I love this story so much. xD

Please continue writing! It's been 5 years since your last update, and I'm dying to see what happens next.
Ann-E chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Why have you not updated in, what is it, 5 years? Love the story and Mulan ref and see no reason to why this just quit. Long Live the Spaqua!
ryuuzaki19 chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Ahahaha xD That was really cute though I don't think you had to refer to Aqualad as a female because it makes it more complicated. I would have read it just fine if you'd stuck to the male form of pronouns :)
AngelGirl0200 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
YAYYY~! was soo friggin good! :DD

luv it~!

please keep writing~!
nuttyfruits chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
LOL! That was awesome! Speedy should've done something to make Alex buzz off! Hehehe.. *smirks evilly* All in all it's really entertaining and hilarious! Nice! Hope to see more soon!
Xiomara342 chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
Please update this! I know you haven't in years, but it's too good a story to not update!

I need to know what happens next, so please update!

I know I'm not the only one who wants this continued.
pages.of.altaire chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
This is really hilarious. Especially with Caroline and 'Grace'. I wish I had a roommate like that.

And don't even start on the whole entire Aqualad and Speedy 'relationship.' I'm just about to pee my pants from laughing so hard. XDDDD

Speedy will come around.

Speedy: I will fix this!

Me: Shut up. You have no right. And neither do you...Grace.

Aqualad: *emo*

And the movie they were watching is Mulan. I...pretty much have the whole movie memorized. -_-"

Please update soon!

RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
straight up wow thats aweasome and so very wrong
CocoaDance chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Oh no, this story is so obviously uncontinued it's heartbreaking. Especially with the mention at the end of what was to come...

Oh well, an unfinished stroy that's well written and amusing is better than a long, complete story that is utter rubbish and mind numbing.

Twas good while it lasted anyway.

QueenOfSuperheroes chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Mulan! I love that movie. Great story please continue it.

"Yeah right yeah sure...Go to your tent!"
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
A good story; is it discontinued?
jesusmysavior911 chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
they are watching Mulan num. 1. and btw great story! love it!
Vellacora chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
WOOT I want a strip scene, tho it says you haven't uploaded a new chapter in 2 years...In the beginning where it had said that the school was a photographer’s wet dream cracked me up in the second chapter. But for some reason what I found so Hilarious in the third chapter was when Speedy had said that that Robin blame Slade for expired milk cracked me up.

I can just see Robin one morning coming out in his PJs and opening the milk carton to drink some milk and then it comes out sour he looks at the sky, shaking the carton yelling, "Curse you Slade! Curse you!"

All in all this fic is so hilarious, I really cant wait to read more, I especially want to see how this love story develops and the evil plot with the school.

~Wuv the Playfulness*