Reviews for Dark Titans
Forgedchaos chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
Again excellent work. I do have to say that i see that the chapters in this story are shorter than in you last one. Not that I'm complaining just making an observation. Love the story though, please continue. Looking forward to much more.
Gundum M chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
i hope that you update this very soon i'm really enjoying it
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Why do I have the feeling that the Red-X suit is with someone we know?
Final-Fan chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I discovered this new story last night. I had hardly dared hope that you would continue the story; I don't have to hope that it will be mesmerizing.

On a completely different note, which you may find amusing, I had an odd, short dream in which the thief turned out to be Usagi Tsukino. Not that it's relevant. I think I'm rambling because I'm tired...

I wonder what we may see of Terra?
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Alright! I love how you built up the mystery and suspense in this chapter. Great way to hook in both your old and new readers alike! I can't wait to see who this character is as well as what is going to happen next. Oh yeah, I'll take a look at your other independednt work when I can get around to it, since I have been swamped at work for the last few weeks.
katan321 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Great job!
Doomforyou chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Its the return of the king!

*bows*

Welcome back, we've awaited your return.
JSB chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I was hoping you would make a sequel, and I'm glad you did. Someone broke in, and made it all the way to his goal point, only to be caught in a trap. Well, looking forward to th next chapter, Keep up the good work.

~JSB
Insanity Lord chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
HA! I knew there would be a sequel! *dances for joy*

Very interesting first chapter! I'm going to enjoy this, I just know it! _
Deepdream chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Finally!

When my eyes met the topic I nearly could not believe myself. However you have truly decided to write a sequel. I'm honestly pretty happy to see that the story has not ended yet and that this more mature Ryoga is not going to vanish.

I'm very interested in finding out who this thief is and what this special Red X suit is and of course if Terra is really going to participate or not.

After all you'll decide what is going to happen. Nevertheless I'm looking forward to the next chapter and the continuation of a very great and hopefully nearly as excessive fanfiction.

Farewell,

Deepdream.
Nysk chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Interesting...
d chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Heh looks like that thief isn't going to be able to steal the Red X suit afterall. Glad to know there's a sequel, lets see where you take this one.
Forgedchaos chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Oh Wonderful! Glad to see you contuning the story. Love the start with Red X, Always has been one of my faviorite charaters.
838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56