Reviews for I Think, Therefore I Still Am
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
that was really good! i love that part with the Jill hearing spanish made me laugh cause i could just picture Carlos...
StarMystyk chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
To quote another reviewer, "Damn that's good!" I absolutely agree! I love reading your fanfics, it's as if you become one of the characters, get inside their head :)

"Now I want see more of that woman who wasn't there!"

I read up to chapter 7 a loooong time ago. No updates forthcoming?

Please? _
The Impure One chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Damn! Thats good!
Fearix Wolfgang chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
I like this! Very well written! Now I want see more of that woman who wasn't there! _
Snark chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
On account of me not having finished Re3 yet, I really thoiugh Jill was going to shoot herself.

Great job. I honor thee.
Entei-sama chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Well, in general it is alright because it is what happened, but ... Jill's thoughts kinda... drifted me away because she bashes Carlos too much I think. Well, it was good writing N_n; anyways and well I used to dislike Carlos, but I sorta understood later on after I read the RE3 book.
Lasaira chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Hey, love the thoughts and how they're timed. I could feel how desperate Jill was getting.
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
This was great. LOVED IT! You seem to be really good at delving into the mind of Jill. :) Good work!
Yunalesca Strife chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Wow. This is one of the coolest RE fics I've read! I love this fic! Keep writing!
Ze new Misato chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
I love it. Possibly one of the best fics I have read. Y'know, you seem to be really good at this stuff... you should do some more stories sort of like this!
Bloodlover chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
A nice story. I liked the part of when she thinks of Chris, I think this is what she thought.
Miss Scarlet chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
I really liked it. Beautifully written - one of the best RE fics I've read!
Vyse the Blue Rogue chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
That was amazing! You dove right into her mind and I could tell you did it well! 9/10!
Malean Makashima chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Wow, that's probably exactly what Jill went through while Carlos was at the hospital getting the vaccine. Awesome!
demon chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
very well writen i liked it alot but i'm not sure Carlos took five houres but who good