Reviews for One Thing Leads To Another
Isabella1020 chapter 10 . 8/31/2009
Loved the story!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
Brilliant. I was hoping for even more of an O'Stevens hookup somehow, but this was incredibly adorable and in character. I freaking loved every moment of this story and it will defs be one that I re-read on occasion. LOVE!

I fear this review would get pretty lame sounding if I recounted exactly what I loved about this story. ;) Let's leave it that it is absolutely on my fav list and also added to my special C2, which contains some of the best stories I've ever read.

Red Bess Rackham chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
Aw, reading Dar and George kinda fight was sad. I hope they make up. I'm surprised Callie showed up, and worried about what'll happen to her when Izzie shows up and knocks the wind from George. :D

Red Bess Rackham chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
I love the history between Jill and George! It's intriguing. I also love the fun relationship developing between Dar and Iz, and even more that Iz came back and now something spectacular and/or delicious should happen between them, lol.

Red Bess Rackham chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
Aw, George!

Another absolutely excellent chapter. I love how the last part was from the pov of someone else as George ranted. I also love how awesome you are keeping George in character - I could hear his voice saying the dialogue you wrote. It's rare that a story reads THAT good that it effortlessly plays in my mind like that.

I freaking adore this story. :D

Red Bess Rackham chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Oh MAN! Jillian is SO into George! It's so cute, and I love her dialogue to him. But now Izzie's gonna show up and George will know exactly who *he's* into... :D

Red Bess Rackham chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
I like the inclusion of Callie in this chapter, as well as the section referencing Izzie, Denny and the pink prom dress. I can't wait to see Izzie come back to George and hopefully get together with him! :D

Red Bess Rackham chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Oh man! I love it. I really, really, really love it. I love how you wrote George's history, and Jill, and Dar. I feel kinda lame gushing, but seriously, this is probably the best G/I fic I've read to date. Gah, I love it, and it hasn't gotten technically romantic yet!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Oh wow...! Excellent again. I'm glad this story has several chapters b/c it's completely brilliant. I love the dialogue and I love the very clever way you write much of the narrative, like the bit about George's suitcase: "informing him of the resignation by snapping a hinge".

I can't wait to read what happens next.

Red Bess Rackham chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Oh man...! Haha. I loved Izzie being Mrs. O'Malley. Loved it! Reading on quickly...

Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Excellent. Everyone was immensely in character. I feel more like I'm reading a real episode I haven't seen then a piece of fanfiction. I love it! You always write fantastic fics. :D

I don't have *anything* negative or even constructive to say.

5Elements chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
I've just read it the second time and it was just like the first time breathtaking good! We need more of those (gizzie) stories!

A Fan of yours,

Sara
MrsBigTuna chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
I finished this story in one read. LOVED IT! I heart this couple, I don't know why, but I do. They're just too cute for words. This story was so creative and you made the world so vividly real. It was hysterical, heart-warming, and just all the way awesome. Fantastic job!

*On my way to read the rest of your work... more reviews coming!*
5Elements chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Great story! very interesting to read and really funny! ...loved the Gizzie parts! ...what else can I say than...Perfect!

Greetings to all Gizzie Fans!

*Sara*