Reviews for Once Upon A Time
Fearful Symmetry chapter 19 . 3/21/2009
I just read this entire story. It's the best fic I've ever read. Honestly.

I think I'll just print it and keep it around... it's that good.

I read every story that involves Trinity and Morpheus, but I'm always left with the feeling that the writer didn't quite saw the characters and their relationship the way I do. But this was spot on.

Thanks a lot for writing, it was a great story.
AllAboardtheSSVNormandy chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
O.O

Oh... Emm... Ge... *dies*

This has to be one of the most amazing stories I've ever read... I mean... It... Morpheus... You... Neo... Statues... BALD... Cookies... *has no words to describe how awesome it is*
AllAboardtheSSVNormandy chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
“Hawkeye, turn the ship around. We’ve got to find Colonel Roy.”

*fell over* Haha, FMA reference. ((Even though it was Captain Nomad))
83244genesis chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
I found this a really engrossing fan fic, and even the fact that you've made 19 chapters is impressive. The relationships between the characters are well developed, and i enjoyed the back story you gave trinity. My only criticizms are that you never showed the scene between Trinity and the Oracle, and the dialogue the characters use, especially Morpheus. I'm looking forward to reading more stories, and i know that there are a lot of them.
RainAwhile chapter 19 . 7/4/2007
*Glomp*

Hurray! Great ending.

Sequal. Sequal. Please? Pwetty pwease wit a cherry on twap?

P

Loved it.
wasnr chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
You've become one of my favorite authors :)

No critique here. Just praise.
RainAwhile chapter 18 . 6/29/2007
I loved this chapter.

Very last three words of it...' To Be Concluded'

;P

Those words always means its going to end.

I hated them when they were at the end of Reloaded, and

I hate them now because since there one chapter left, unless

there is an epilogue, I have nothing to read. Aderr;

Non the less, I really enjoyed your story. :)

(My computer is all fixed now, hurray!)
RainAwhile chapter 17 . 6/27/2007
Well, knowing how I add a review as soon as you post, so I'm two days late I believe.

My computer is down, :( and I'm on my brother's. Mine will be fixed soon though. Hurray.

Great Chapter, can't wait for the next one.
RainAwhile chapter 16 . 6/20/2007
I love the way you began the chapter. I love it, love it, love it. 'A Keanu Reeves look alike..' Love it.
RainAwhile chapter 15 . 6/18/2007
I'm so dumb right now. All I can think about is biodiversion, temperature, Newtons, ect. Stupid finals. I read this chapter, and I got confused because, I don't even know. For some reason I felt like you skipped something and now I realize it was the Oracle visit or something. BUT, I kind of like it this way because from the last chapter to this chapter, you can't really make the stuff in-between your own, so it was still great.

Anyways, great chapter, keep it up. And, by the way, his name is 'Sparks', not 'Spark'. Not sure if that’s a typo, or just uncertainty, but I have now corrected it. P
RainAwhile chapter 14 . 6/14/2007
Well, I'm always on msn, right? And then I get an email saying the fic was updated, so I read it right away. ; )

Great Chapter, once again :)
RainAwhile chapter 13 . 6/6/2007
Oh, my name is there again; I feel special. :P

Anyways,

(3)From Animatrix: The Detective Story, believe Detective Ash was his name

Yup, that’s his name.

Firstly, when I heard Burns, I thought of Mr. Burns, and Mr. Smithers. I dunno why, but, I'm just cool that way, aderr;

Secondly, when Burns was shot, I could imagine Morpheus all sad feeling.

Thirdly, as my L.A. teacher would say, "Nice voice! You use great imagery in your writing." (She says that often, and means it. As do I)

Fourthly, update soon!
RainAwhile chapter 12 . 6/1/2007
big anti tacking device thingy

Love it. I also do not know what the big anti 'tracking' device thingy is, so, I will not mock. :P

Very good, do continue.
RainAwhile chapter 11 . 5/26/2007
Oh, they be picking recruits, fo sho. :P

Great so far, and I did notice it's getting close to the plotline of the movie, meaning its going to be over soon, meaning I'll have less time on the computer and more time to study for finals, oh well.

Still, its going great. ;)

Victoria
RainAwhile chapter 10 . 5/18/2007
Aww, poor Morpheus.

I love how randomly it came when Trinity is Second in command. :P

(my name is at the bottom, aderr;)

D