Reviews for Execution 28
Cynder7777 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Aw! This is so sad! I want to cry now... But I can't because I have homework I was supposed to be doing in the first place... This story is so sad... Yet its beautiful. It's a piece of art. I love it. It's just so heartbreakingly beautiful... It's... It's perfect.
Haruno28 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
-sobbing-pleased with your story,seems like my best friend's brother's story...very sensitive and touching story.
mxn1fan chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I just read the other called '2119' and I cried... So much... And then I read this one and... The number of onions doubled... :,( you have the talent to write anything that can make me cry in a oneshot and ill tell you... It's rare... I barely cry... I love this story and the '2119'... So please create more... :'
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww. I just love your stories. It has so much emotion and love. I love sasusaku fanfics and i love your fanfics alot. Keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
oh such a beautiful one i love it even though its a tragedy
ironic chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
The ironic part is that Kakashi killed Rin like that thus opening Obito's Mangeko and his.
This is.beautif chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
The ending got me ;_;
burningember321 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
... (speechless and crying my eyes out) you should be published!
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I-..This was trully hearbreakng, I cried differenttimes whle reading ur story and whle I wroe this,I hope u keep writing, I love this fic and I feel depressed but happy, strangelyenough, I want this 2 happen at the end of Narto...Hopefully u'l excuse my mistakes for my laptop is broken, along with a tiny piece of y heart, Keep writng..

K-H
Disenchanted Cinderella chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
ohmy. it's been a while since i've read this and i'm still bawling my eyes out. i love you. :(
ZeRo-CaN chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
beautiful, I remember reading this a while back. I loved the whole idea. and I tried not to cry so much :)
Alyssa Michele chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Amazing :'(
LadyChelsea50 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I MUST NOT CRY! T_T Im crying
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Neh, neh, I was searching for some SasuSaku fics to read when I came upon The Beautiful and The Damned. Recognised your penname from Sweet Slumber. But I have important RAT exams in less than an hour so I wanted to read one-shots to save precious time. Ended up having read all three of your stories and will finish the fourth soon. I've noticed something about this one-shot too... the beginning and ending is kinda similar to your other one-shot, dechu? :3
Abby H chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
i love you so much. i love this story so much. it made me cry. pleae keep writing and would you please make a little sasusaku happy ending for me?

i am and will always be a fan of yours.

Abby H.