Reviews for 5Times Dean Could've helped Repopulate The Planet
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Great story, beautifully written and sharp accurate glimpses of Dean. Terrific work.
melitta4ever chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
it's a wonderful story. i can understand why he was proud of himself when the first girl came with the second slide. what i don't understand is why am i proud? )

i wish he did not miss the birth though. I am sure he would be great father. look how good sam turned out, no thanks to his biological father.

thanks for sharing!
lilykep chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Alt. title "Adventures in Unsafe Sex"
ChelseaWinchester chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
So what's the baby's name? :) Awesome fic! I 3 the part with the guy, very dark.
Hunnique chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This is a jewel of real life, Dean Winchester style. Totally convincing and alive narrative. Thank you!
jensensgirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I really enjoyed this one shot. Will you add to it? I guess the title says no, but I could go for more Dean sex! A lot more! Do you have more?

k
OdileWasAGirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Loved it! Hot Hot Hot :)
Deansgirl95 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Wow. I realy enjoyed that one as well. I love how it's so different from everything else here. I come across so many story's about the boys that are way to get them to say some of their lines from the show or something silly like that looking for stories like THIS. I'm a writer here to, but I'm so envious of the way you paint the character and are not affraid to show a bad side or a troubled time. THIS is the kind of writer I'm trying to be, I'm working on my first Fic here right now and I read your stuff and I'm reminded of how short I fall in how I want things to come across. You've inspired me and I'll definatly keep an eye on your work. Keep it up.
elanurel chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I'm sorry, Z. I just couldn't let this go without a review. You know I loved this story. The way you give us snapshots of Dean, even in some particularly messed up situations, so unflinchingly and raw is a wonder.