Reviews for Reactions to the Legend
Elkin reads chapter 11 . 9/14
that was the funniest thing I have ever read. I think I just fell in love with you please never stop writing stuff you have just totally made my day.
cjab1234 chapter 11 . 9/9
That was bloody fantastic.
I have not laughed so much in ages :)
Loved reading this
Lucinda Silver chapter 11 . 8/9
Wait, last one? I was so engrossed in the story I didn't even realize it was the last chapter...

Ah well!

It was truly great, it occasionally put a smile on my face and making me chuckle!
AngelsBeast chapter 11 . 8/3
AngelsBeast chapter 5 . 8/3
Oh. My Goooood!
I yust laughed my ass off XD!
This is awesome.
Poor Sirius and Remus though...
but its also kinda nice to see that someone like a parental figure finally worries about harry!
Now, let's see what will habben in 2nd year!
Loved it!
EllaJuroku chapter 11 . 6/30
Sequel Please!
Solaria Sunstone chapter 11 . 6/17
...very funny, loved sirus' and remus' reaction, loved the prank on snapee too...:')
slytherclaw7 chapter 11 . 5/21
Absolutely hilarious. This plot is such a great idea! Thanks for making my day!
moonmelonn chapter 6 . 4/26
This is so in-character it could be a possible AU written by Queen Rowling herself.
mariita1mari chapter 11 . 4/21
oh holy hahahahahahahaha oh my god hysterics doesn't begin to explain how I ended up after reading this.
JazMitch chapter 11 . 4/15
Omg, I absolutely just CANNOT EVEN! This was spectacular! I giggled myself silly, and positively cooed every single time I read the words "my innocent little baby/pronglet" and "my little cub"! Melted my heart! I absolutely love Harry and Sirius bonding, and Lupin and Harry bonding, so this was an absolute treat for me!

In my mind, this is now totally canon! No one can convince me otherwise! Thanks for the amazing piece!
TheLittleRoguex chapter 11 . 3/5