Reviews for Reactions to the Legend
Phoenix1345 chapter 3 . 4/22
Oooooooooh Harry is in trouble now! :P
Iris Stardust chapter 5 . 4/11
The ending of this chapter was so fun. Congratulation Ron! :D I must say Remus and Sirius are way over protective getting angry at anyone who does something (even if it's not so bad thing) to Harry but that's the point of story, I believe.
Iris Stardust chapter 4 . 4/11
I like this story, but really, they don't need to blame Dumbledore for all of it! Because he was clever a lot of people seem to think that he could just stop everything from happening but no one is perfect everyone does mistakes... But I'll try to ignore this and keep on reading this.
Phoenix13 chapter 7 . 4/9
Oooooooh Harry's in trouble now!
Phoenix13 chapter 6 . 4/9
I loved it it was amaze!
This is really sweet & soooo funny!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 10 . 3/18
whens the last chapter
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 3/16
This is a cool idea! I'm excited for the rest :D
Oh dear... Poor Remus!
Don't be so hard on yourself I have seen worse. Much worse, trust me.

:-) Mixlyex.
KitkatMoon chapter 11 . 2/5
awesome story
TheDevilBringer chapter 11 . 1/31
That was very enjoyable. I only read stories out loud when I'm enjoying them and I read this one out loud... despite the fact I probably won't wake up tomorrow with a voice due to my sore throat (aka, I put myself through pain because I like your story).

The jokes were good, I always love seeing happy stories with Harry and Sirius, and the bits were Ron, Hermione, and Dumbledore showed up were very humorous.
Cute'
LOL
The Fangirl of Awesome Stuff chapter 11 . 1/20
I loved this! It was so funny, especially Sirius' overprotectiveness! I think you should write a story about how these three got to this point, if you haven't already. I'd love to read it!
1,528 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »