Reviews for The kidnapping of Sarah McGee
JMK758 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Truly distrubing. I can just picture the scene, and I truly don't want to. ;)
tinkrbell225 chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
this was great i love team fic and mcgee fic and i also go to see mcgee as a brother i love it all great job
iheartGibbs chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
I just realized I hadn't reviewed some of your stories, so I'm doing some re-reading and commenting today.

This story is SO well written. I think you captured McGee perfectly, as usual. I loved the interaction with the rest of the team, the references to their anger about his book, Gibbs' and Ducky's ways of handling the situation... absolute perfection!

You rock.
ali chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
this is an apology for my review in your new story "mcgees gi\uide to wrecking tonys date" Im sorry for calling you a man. oops. I would have reposted but the damn computer wont let me.
OzGeek chapter 6 . 4/19/2007
Just saw the new Channel 10 'believe' promo (Australia) on YouTube (submitted by Loule1607) and Tony says: "I believe in being a mentor figure - whatever that means." He he he...
Llanea chapter 6 . 4/15/2007
lol awesome
Llanea chapter 5 . 4/15/2007
yay thanks...*hands over big bagfuls of cookies*
RogueBard chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
That bit about Tony's mentoring program made me laugh so much! Great chapter.
brezel11 chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
“I must talk to you about your mentoring program.” lol

Really good as ever! Thank you very much ...
ali chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
yeah (round of applause) good job
PrairieLily chapter 5 . 4/2/2007
Aw, I KNEW Jimmy couldn't stay mad forever! Especially since he's a med student and as such, a "doctor in training." If he weren't compassionate by nature he wouldn't be on the road to becoming a doctor.

I should have reviewed before now but I do want to say that I've really been enjoying this story. It's intelligently written and it isn't bogged down with unlikely AU shipping, which I think there is just way too much of around here of late.

I also REALLY REALLY appreciate how you've completed it BEFORE posting it, told us how many chapters to expect, and updated daily. I truly believe that that is the only way to hold a reader's interest, and the only way to tell the readers that you respect them as fans and appreciate their time to read your work.
al chapter 5 . 4/2/2007
ooh Im gonna post again. still rocking ozgeek. cant wait to see how it ends. yay new episode tomorrow. hope its good finish soon please.
Dark1 chapter 5 . 4/2/2007
Fantastic fic!;) Can't wait to see what will happen when the whole team finds out!
RogueBard chapter 5 . 4/2/2007
Poor Mcgee, all that work... But great way to keep it going longer.
RogueBard chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
Love the whole thing with the shoes, though I still can't quite picture the word "sicko" coming from Ducky. Great chapter