The Drax chapter 27 . 1/1/2008
Oh, my god! This was spectacle! I loved it!

I have to say that this was better than "Aftermath", seriously. It was tighter, and the twists and turns were even more cleverly formed and executed. I still can't get over Adria though. The whole book changes because Daniel originally founded the Ori movement in the past, and she's still too stubborn to even question the Ori as gods. Stupid girl she is. Hot, but stoopid! Actually, I don't really think she's "evil" per se, just tragically misled.

Anyhoo, off to read Part I! Thanks for keeping me entertained!
CindyLou13 chapter 27 . 8/18/2007
This is a great premise of how origin began, but did it have to be Daniel? I hate seeing him make bad decisions because he usually makes good ones; but the story is a riveting one.

Your storylines are great and the adventure works really well. If you'll allow me to give you a little constructive criticism about the interpersonal relationships. Knowing what to write for couples comes with having a lot of relationships yourself, I think. D/V and S/J are both couples that started off as friends, so they would discuss things a lot more. Daniel and Sam would be the logical ones and try to talk about all the problems, but Vala and Jack would probably get angry and try to tune them out.

Otherwise, I think the stories are great and I've started reading "Myth" today.

Thanks so much for writing and keep it up!

bluedragon1836 chapter 27 . 8/2/2007
that was soo sweet. I love weddings and marriage proposals. Shoot, I'm crying. Dang, I'm such a girl. Love the story. Please alert me when 'Myth' is published.
bluedragon1836 chapter 24 . 8/2/2007
"You know me, I’m a huge fan of subtlety, but that’s down right incryptic," - Jack O'Neill. Appropriate huh? And yes, I agree, Daniel can be a horrible stinker sometimes.
bluedragon1836 chapter 21 . 8/2/2007
idiot indeed. Do you like the word 'anywho' too?
bluedragon1836 chapter 20 . 8/2/2007
yes. and I love that word. Anywho . . .
StanaTorv chapter 27 . 7/15/2007
omg i cant believe i finally gotten around to actually reading this.

really sweet ending

:D sam

ps thanks for the review on my :D
EmeraldWings90 chapter 27 . 7/14/2007
And this is the end of Origin... I mean the fic. Let's hope that, by the end of Myth, Origin as a religion will end, too...

And finally, The Question and The Answer! I love how simply they did it. It was... fitting, somehow. Thank you.
Anjirika chapter 27 . 7/13/2007
*cries* It's over... for now... *cries*

You better have 'Myth' updated soon missy... *grumbles*

...and I thought that Danny-boy and Vala were already married? Is he proposing to her again? Other than that, totally fluffy sweet chapter and I loved it and the entire story and I shall keep a weather eye on the horizon for the third instalment...
HAZMOT chapter 27 . 7/13/2007
I kinda thought this wasn't the end. You have way to much going on in that busy little creative mind of yours. I'm glad you ended "this" series with a nice ending. It's still creepy knowing Daniel has those emerald eyes. Yuck. But I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. So we have more to look forward to, eh. Can't wait. All in all I think we get to see how wonderful you can spin so many characters in to a web of wonder, drama and yes, sci fi. I think sometimes we forget the series was a great sci fi and you expand on those dramatic stories in wishing they were so. But thank goodness, we have muses like you who give us those wonderful creations that keep our series alive and going strong. So, Briar, my hats off to ya for keeping us excited and wanting more of your unfathomable series. Not stop teasing us and get to work. hehe. :D
EmeraldWings90 chapter 26 . 7/13/2007
Letters... how nice... My eyes are full of tears, really... Daniel was wrong when he said it wasn't important... cause it is! Maybe, just maybe, this will fix things...

Thanks for the story! So an epilogue, then the next sequel? It means this will be a trilogy! You should get a trilogy name, it would be cool!

You love us all, we love you too!
StanaTorv chapter 26 . 7/11/2007
aww full of pretty

:D sam
Anjirika chapter 26 . 7/11/2007
*Squee* Update! Thank you Bri dear! _

But... o_O ...that's it? *cries* That's it, plus the epilogue and then ANOTHER sequel...? *score*

Update the epilogue ASAP... oh, and if you ever need a chapter to be Beta'd... well, you know where to look! _
Anjirika chapter 25 . 7/11/2007
o_O That's it? O_o

That's seriously all you wrote...?

BRIAR! Bri, you have to update!

Like now!

EmeraldWings90 chapter 25 . 7/11/2007
One more thing about the previous chapter... I really liked that "No way in the dephts of the universe" line. Where'd you get that one?

About this one... The thing that came to my mind when Vala said "I hate you" that Daniel could have been thinking "Well, I hate me too, so I understand" or something like that. His reaction suggested that thinking. And where did I hear the name Jared before? I don't remember...

What I missed is making a bigger deal about his coming back. I know he just got back a few what, minutes? hours? ago, but I expected Carolyn to make lots and lots of exams on him, especially because of his powers - he still has them, right? They would ask him to show them or at least explain how much power he has, if he can defeat Adria and what does he intend to do etc. Then the IOA would be thrilled to have so much power "at their disposal" (or not), or horrified and demanding him to be frozen/killed etc. Or I suppse they just don't know yet, maybe only Landry and the full SG-1 and the Atlantis team knows? Cause if word got around that we have the Founder of Origin on base here, you might expect some hostility... So I hope to see some of these things later on. This was the fluff chapter, the next one is the explanations or trouble-on-base chapter perhaps?

Thanks for the Carolyn/Cameron and Teal'c/Ishta scenes. And Atlantis team to the future? Could they finally stop messing with time, please? Or... Myrddyn said Q will know when to get back to her time. Maybe now that Daniel doesn't spend his whole life back there in the past, the future Earth is fixed again, automatically?

Sorry, I'm way too impatient and I'm guessing way too much.