Reviews for The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin and Pluto
Shinaria chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
You updated! You updated! -throws party- This is such an adorable little fic. Keep it up! :D
Marlowe97 chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
Fuzzypants!

Gah, if there is any justice in the world, Sam remembers this and uses it as leverage!

Quite an escape, there, Dean-o. Good dog! Now on to the rescue, go save Sam (got an idea about the offer he can't refuse...)

I'm so glad you're continuing, you have no idea.
stilljustceci chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Sorry to hear about your cat. :( I know it's been more than a couple of years, but I've lost a couple of pets myself and I know you never really stop missing 'em.

You caught me by surprise with the naked cat lady being the witch! And Dean in the pound - oh no! At least Bobby's onto the goin's on. SAVE THE IMPALA. (Like Save the Cheerleader.)
stilljustceci chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Oops, that anonymous review was me. My computer logged me out overnight. Sorry!

Ch2, I'm already giggling just at the "big-bosomed women, and Fancy Feast cat food" in the Warnings.

And dammit, I happened to have food in my mouth when I read, "Have you given any thought to making Satan your personal lord and savior?" and now I have rice stuck in my wind-pipe from laughing. Thanks.

Lassie sex, and a gunfight on the Rainbow Bridge. HAhaha! This is insane. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Came over on a rec, and OMG, this is adorable. I'm dying of the giggles. You're a crazy, crazy woman. ;)

LOVE Sam's sulk over looking like Pluto while Dean gets to stay gorgeous. The eyelashes? I literally LOLed.

You must own big dogs, huh? Who else would know they SIT ON YOUR FEET like that?

The slash...just wrong. :P
WatchOutForIce chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
ok - this story is marked complete and it is SO not complete!

And I was really enjoying it too... are you going to finish it?
x.lizzy.x chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
B&E! DUDE! that's a Dane Cook reference! or at least I'm counting it as one...lol

*sniffles* this is the end? NO! lol I'm-a hopin there's a sequel? :D
x.lizzy.x chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
oh boy...did she just-with cat!John an- oh boy...lol

heh...did they just catch their Dad with that one chick? ...weird...lol

lol...this story just keeps gettin better and better! lol
x.lizzy.x chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
"Dad doesn’t like tuna.

He does now."

LOL! nice...

I loved the whole thing about Dean running away from the store clerk...I was laughing through the entire thing!

"talking to butterflies or counseling field mice"

LOL!

"brought a whole new meaning to the phrase “doggy style” that Dean could appreciate."

*facepalm* oh God...lol

Al? Like Alvin? nice! lol

"At least, not in this fic."

LOL! wow...nice...
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
"One long floppy black ear lay over Sam’s right eye. He let it stay there."

oh my gosh! I'm imaging it and that's so freakin cute! lol...

"Then he smelled his foot and licked it."

LMAO! I'm totally imagining all this and it's crackin me up!

"He was happy, and Dean Jr. got happy, too."

LOL! wow...apparently no matter what form he's in..Dean never changes..lol

"After that Dean slept with his ass backed up against the tree."

LOL! oh wow...

GASP! It's John! NO WAY! lol
Shinaria chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
Rofl! I love this! John is so, so naughty... And poor Dean with the Mastiff going after him! Lol. It's gonna be a long night.

I like Bobby's dog. Yes, I figured it would be somewhere along those lines complaining about the same old food. Bad Bobby! Give the poor dog something different!

While John and the boys be saved? Will that witch get what's coming to her? Are you going to continue this most hilarious fic? Are you? Are you? O.O Please don't tell me this is the end!
xxAkira-chanxx chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
This is really awesome and I love how Dean is a gorgeous german shepard!
cursedgirl chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
AH! More..more..please hurry up! )
necro omen13 chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
Wow! I'm lovin this fic!

But, I am kinda confused, it's status says it's complete, but it doesn't SOUND like it is. Is it, or is that a mistake? And if it is complete, will there be a sequel?

necro_omen13
FiveForFighting09 chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
Oh my goodness gracious. by the end of the forth chapter, i was alughing so hard i had to take a moment and breath before i could even write my thoughts down. LOL! Dean so rules as Rin TIn Tin. poor Sammy. It's funny though, that when i imagine Dean as a dog, i think of him as a big German Shepard police dog. Maybe the cop can save Dean. Maybe. lol. oh, and the basset hound...that's exactly what i thought they would say huh sing. :) i hope this isn't the last chapter, but if it is must i say...It was hilarious.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »