Reviews for The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin and Pluto
Irishmama chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
This is discribed as completed, this must be a mistake I'm sure. John and Sam captured by the witch and Dean in the pound, doesn't sound like the end to me. On the other hand it hasn't been updated in over seven months so whats the story with the story?
lembas7 chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
*rolling on floor laughing to death* Oh. My. God. Ohmigod. That last section? Friggin' hilarious. :)
Ash-digimon-luva chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
omg please continue writing this, its soo friggen Hilarious i love it lol
Lycaness chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
Hey, this fic is awesome. It started out really funny but I'd go as far as to say it's gotten serious pretty fast. I'm hoping there will be another chapter

You made Sam and Dean completely believable as dogs and I'm eager to read more.
mysong chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Another hilarious chappie!

"The basset down the row started singing "Amazing Grace" in a low sorrowful baritone that would have made Dr. Phil depressed and suicidal."

That dog must have sounded REALLY sad. HAHAHA :D
JennK528 chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Oh noes! Not the dogcatcher!

LMAO! Really. That was all too damn funny. I love Rumsfeld. He and Bobby to the rescue! Woof!
Hazgarn chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Rumsfeld's "speaking" part might have just made this the best story on the site...

Okay, not as great as Dog Eat Dog, but still darned good. Great chap.
Poaetpainter chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
I loved Rumsfeld's commentary. Can't wait for more.
SciFiNutTX chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
hurry, Bobby, hurry!

Oh, great chapter, as usual!
CarlyJo chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
LMAO! Oh MY God! that was great! UPDATE SOON!
sams1ra chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
*Sniffle*
mysong chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
YAY! From what I'm getting here, is Marlon the YED? Or just a mobster raccoon making the Winchesters's lives worse? I can take it either way. It's so interesting. Wouldn't I like Dean as a pet? *fantasizes* :)
Phx chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I think Masters was wrong. Jared isn't a fool like Pluto. He's more like a golden retriever. I will admit I found it distracting to read a story with a real dog and a cartoon character. Two cartoons or two dogs I think would have been less distracting. Besides which, Sam is just as fine looking as Dean. Dean just goes around professing he's handsome, Sam doesn't need too :P
DarkMind1 chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
Very good chapter! I love "pleasured" John Winchester and a Marlon Brando raccoon! That was totally awesome! :)Can't wait for the next update! I'm on the edge of my seat to see what happens next.

So sorry about your cat Angel. My cat Pinky died a few months back, so I know how you feel. I loved him ever since he was a kitten, and it's just so hard to believe he's gone. Oh well, I guess everybody moves on after a while. I hope the rest of your days go well!
irishgirl9 chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
Great update! John as a cat taking a bath, hysterical!

I'm so sorry to hear about you cat.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »