Reviews for The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin and Pluto
Brigid Tanner chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
I'm so sorry about your cat. That's never easy.

The story is going great! Can't believe John's forgotten who he is so easily ; ) Dean's breaking down and Sam's freaking out...hope you have an update coming soon.
JennK528 chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
Well, hey, I'm at *my* day job, reading fic, and I hope I don't get caught...LOL!

It was hard to keep the giggles under wraps. Oh, boys. As dogs. I love heroic, German shepherd Dean. He just can't help himself. (Even if he were a Pomeranian! *snicker*) Thought for sure it was the dogcatcher in the deli shop!

I love this story! Can't wait for chapter 4.

(Sorry to hear about your cat. She sounds hilarious!.)
bluesweetie1978 chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
hey this is a really funny story
Poaetpainter chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
Another Awesome chapter!
PookbearD chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
This is great so far. I really hope you continue it.
SciFiNutTX chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
First - terribly sorry to hear about your cat. That kind of thing is always difficult.

Second - when I saw an update for Rin-tin-tin & Pluto I thought - hallelujah, I have great to read during lunch! And it is!

Oh, poor Dean, thinking it's his fault Dad didn't come back, and poor Sam for busting the freaking-out-o-meter. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Hazgarn chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
This is great. And gangster racoons! Anyone who has ever had problems with racoons would know it makes -perfect- sense.
mysong chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
I am seriously ROFLMAO! If u don't update soon, I'll sick Dean on u. Would that be punishment? :)
JaggerK chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
This is very entertaining. Especially John on catnip.
CarlyJo chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
Awesome. LMAO! That was hilarious. How do you keep the boys in character when their in dogs and cat bodies? Funny. Keep going cause this is great.
JennK528 chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
LOL! Too funny! Thanks for a good laugh - poor Sammy, he don't get no respect...
DarkMind1 chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
OMG! Al was hilarious (even though he did become a little, furry grease spot)! And LMAO! John was so funny as the cat! Very sexy! Bad kitty! :)

Please update!
irishgirl9 chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
Great update! A chipmunk named Al, would that be short for Alvin.
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
OH mee god! this was flippin hilarious!

I love CatNip!John and the last part about Dean and Gunfire on Rainbow Bridge

"more likely, talking to butterflies or counseling field mice"

LOL!
Trish62 chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
I must be twisted, but I really love this story. Dean really is Rin Tin Tin, and poor little Sammy, stuck as Pluto. I love how you've translated their characters into doggie-world. I'm glad your going on with this little tale...can't wait for the next chapter!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »