Reviews for The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin and Pluto
nyxlily chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
Okay, I don't know how you did it, but this chapter was even funnier than the last. I cracked up laughing at several points. I don't normally read crack!fics, but I'm glad I took a chance on this one. Great job, and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Dean as handsome, heroic dog is just great. I sure wouldn't mind having a pet like him... hm... okay, let's not go there. :D
lime juize chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
I still love it! The whole thing with the hellhound trying to recruit Sam for the Church of Satan. Pure funnyness! Love it Keep it up.
CarlyJo chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
My stupid computer won't let me look at the next chapter but this was hilarious. LMAO. :3 ) Great job.
SciFiNutTX chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
Sam hit on by a recruiting HellHound? Oh damn, you really got me with that one! I'm still laughing! Yeah, I think I see why he left.

Hey - I never mind being last as long as I'm not least. No sweat!

As much as I'm enjoying this playful romp (and it's great fun, by the way) I want to see what happens next in your other dog fic - Dog Eat Dog.
nyxlily chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
This fic had me grinning. Terrific use of our boys as dogs, and Sam's jealousy over Dean's appearance was classic.

I don't know if you intend for this to be a one shot, but this story is -crying- for a continuation! C'mon, our boys travelling over two states as dogs and cat? lol, that just totally reminded me of Homeward Bound. Well, just thought I'd put it out there that I wouldn't mind a seqeul of some sort!
DarkMind1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
HAHAHA! Oh, god, that was awesome! I really liked the line "Dean in his heroic looking, deep chested German shepherd dog skin looked pretty much the way Dean in his compact, muscular human skin did.

Drop dead gorgeous." LOL!

I actually, really wish you made this into a story! It was really good! Even as dogs, you capture their characters perfectl! :)
Ciya chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
OMG LMAO :) Sam and Dean as dogs Yeah, right Sam, it doesn't count when you're dogs, yeah.
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
That was freaking great. The best animal fic I've read, in my opinion. After Dog Eat Dog, you should so continue this. Maybe do their journey to Bobby's. It could be like Homeward Bound, Supernatural style. And it might be interesting to work in Rumsfeld as a 'speaking part' (since Dad's around, it'd pretty much have to be preseries).
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
LMFAO!

Any continuation? Like Dean would be Bobby's new guard dog! LOL
Trish62 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Ok, I'm not a big wincest fan, but this story was totally fun. I was laughing out loud at 3 and 4. I think I'll be smiling all afternoon. Really well done.
teal-lover chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I lmao. I think that deserves either another chapter or a sequel. If dad's a cat, how in the world did they get back to normal-or to bobby's?
lime juize chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Funny as hell! Really made my day to read.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Cute story!
Valtira chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Laughed my ass off (I wish) This was great - Need more - how about some trials and tribulations on the way to Bobby's - can't stop now!
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Dude - you are one warped puppy yourself! This one had me just cracking up pretty much the whole way through it.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5