Reviews for Sarek's Daughters
quaff chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
This is a beautiful story. Thank you for writing it.
matchboxcars chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
another fascinating chapter, i love the way you compose this little world that is so intricate and carefully accurate, so nicely done!
Kate Andromeda chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
;) Very good story idea. You have created a wrold. I like it very much, the girls are adorable and maybe a little too adapted. Do they think of there dead parents, sometimes? Will we learn a little bit more about Spock?

I do not think it would rain so much on Vulcan, but ok. Please keep on writing and update, soon.
Demaris chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I like this story. It's refreshing, and gives us a glimpse of Vulcan life...which rather reminds me a bit of Japanese culture, as it seems to be very stylized.

I hope to be able to read some more chapters soon.
BenRG chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
This is an interesting story - a concept that I admit to never have seen being done before.

I like how you show Spock's very introverted youth and the problems that he always seemed to have with relationships. Maybe you might one day show the girls' view of the day when Sybok came and asked Spock if following his father's path like an automaton was truely logical (as shown in the STV-TFF novelisation). Let alone what they might think when, a decade later, he comes home with young Saavik in tow.

It would be interesting if we could see the two human girls' unique 'semi-outsider' viewpoint of Vulcan society. After all, some things must grate against human instinct and there must have been some adjustment problems.

One thing I liked in this chapter was that you made T'pring a sympathetic character. Most people choose to make her a B* and leave it at that. You chose the route less travelled by making it clear that she rejected a fundamentally flawed bonding. She only seems cold in 'Amok Time' because she is being very, very Vulcan in how she explains her situation and strategy to her fiancé.

I will be looking out for more chapters of this story.

BenRG's Rating: 8/10
matchboxcars chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
I love this, so fresh and original, I love the relationship between the sisters and family, the fact that they are so vulcan and human at the same time, an accurate portrayal of the adaptivity of humans. I love the way they see Spock, I hope you keep doing that, I would be ecstatic to see as much of Spock as you feel is neccesary in your story, the way they see him is so interesting.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
nice way to add siblings and nicely done.