Reviews for Dance With a Stranger
His Singer1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
BEST
HaleKent chapter 48 . 12/21/2012
First of all, I really love this story. You're an amazing author, and you did a great job describing the characters and the turmoil they faced.

One thing that really bothers me was some of the names were wrong. Like, Angela's husband was Arthur. There was another but I can't remember it at the moment. It was a great story though!
HaleKent chapter 31 . 12/19/2012
Chapter 30 and 31 are the same.
HaleKent chapter 19 . 12/19/2012
Chapters 18 and 19 are the same.
saturngurl123 chapter 48 . 8/28/2012
My, this was brilliant! I think I need to read through the epilogue again to fully understand all of it, but you did a fabulous job on it!
ian.schuessele chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
this one was posted twice.
LennonMorrisonMarleyHendrix chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
oooo! *Quickly add's pt alert list and sits rocking back and fourth until the next chapter comes out* - Just kidding, but seriously this was great! i can't wait to read more!
sava kaladze chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
Thanks God I found this fic.

It's so beautiful, well written and so deep in my heart.

I love the way you wrote Peter and Claire and their dialogues. It's one of the best, I think. I just started to read Paire fic two days ago and it suits me very much, though undeniably it's an incest fic.

please write more, I'll be pleased to wait :)
clow-san chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
My brain was going two ways while I was reading this chapter.

One side was screaming, God Pete you shouldn't be doing that. But the other more dominant part was throwing confetti and was deliriously giddy.

Just the right amount of twistedness and darkness. Lovely.
loganator chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
ok, being completely this confuses me abit but i love it and hope for more :D
KellmettRocksThatHat chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
This is beyond the call of awesome..i love how you portray them and their relationship...i really can't wait to see it progress further :) please update soon
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
It was good. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a wonderful week. )
digitalwitch18 chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Wonderful story so far. Very well written. I do hope you come and finish it someday. Either way thanks for sharing it with us.
EricBonesVladCurran chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
*swoon* I hope you wrote (or will write) more Claire/Peter soon! You capture their tension, chemistry, magnetic draw, perfectly fit personalities, guilt, sin, and regret so poignently.
EricBonesVladCurran chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Your writing is so dense and descriptive-I love it!