Reviews for Dance With a Stranger
thisdarkpassenger chapter 22 . 8/30
wow this is my fav chapter so far
thisdarkpassenger chapter 19 . 8/30
thisdarkpassenger chapter 6 . 8/30
drama ensues
thisdarkpassenger chapter 3 . 8/30
thisdarkpassenger chapter 1 . 8/30
um wow... i read some of your works. you're really good. both of you
IchiIchi chapter 49 . 7/26
Been a while since this story was completed, but I just wanted to show how much I loved it. While I hated a few parts for obvious reasons (that Irish guy), I really loved it . Great writing and storyline, one of the best I've seen in a while
Zacatac100 chapter 8 . 7/17
Hi,I love this pairing it is so wrong but SO right.I love how you don't go to much into detail in the intimate parts,and it has a very poetic feel about only on chapter 8 but I can tell that this is going to be a absolutely lovely story filled with twists and turns,and eventually comeimg to a close on a very climactic ending in true Heroes fashion.

Thanks for making this story
aroundsundown chapter 49 . 3/30
Finally done. It's been a long confusing ride. been a long one for you too. 6 years in the making huh
aroundsundown chapter 45 . 3/30
Finally Peter and Claire's children are explained.
aroundsundown chapter 43 . 3/30
I'm kind of disappointed actually. In the beginning, I as a reader, fell in love with Paire's relationship and the trials and tribulations they had to go through. I lost the story when we went through the parentage history lesson. It wasn't very easy to follow (I feel the same way with these epilogues).

Seeing snippets of each important event in Paire's lives was cute and endearing before the parentage history but then it just felt disjointed after. I kept wondering wait huh where in the timeline are we what's happening. They're in the same bed in the Bennet's household oh wait they're married already? i didnt feel happy that theyre together again. I didn't fall in love with them again. I was just like a passerby. I didn't grieve for them. I couldn't grieve for them because I was still trying to understand what Joshua is doing, what he's trying to say, how far ahead in time we are, to realize that Joshua just said they're dead. The year 2050 doesn't help me at all in understanding the time.

Then you introduce all these Petrellis but not mentioning their names or how they're related within the first paragraph.

Maybe it's my fault I don't know these people. I didn't watch the entire Heroes series. But I doubt these people exist in the series. With the introduction of so many new characters by this point, it was very hard to follow where you're going with the story when you don't outright say who are in this scene. And at the moment i can't really remember how I first fell in love with this story.
aroundsundown chapter 42 . 3/30
I don't know anything about India or where Mohinder came from or if there are different words for paternal and maternal grandfather. As far as I know (personal experience from hearing my cousins call their father's relatives), Tata does refer to PATERNAL grandfather. But like I said I don't know if Tata can be used for maternal as well.
aroundsundown chapter 41 . 3/30
I notice that you keep using past tense when it should have been present tense, especially when it comes after the word 'to' and also especially when the past tense forms end with a T like lent, spent. Many times I have seen you use 'to lent' when the correct form is 'to lend'.

I feel this is so weird because the rest of your grammar is perfect.
aroundsundown chapter 38 . 3/30
Such a short reunion. Rico never saw his son and Peter could never get to know his father :'(