Reviews for Family Ties: Left Holding the Baby
So they kissed in front of Ron and Harry but the next morning they know nothing about them being a couple? :/
anon chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
lame
scenegirlxx chapter 53 . 6/16/2014
Call the story whatever you want, although its nice to hear fans opinions. Family ties is a good name, but do you what you feel is right. Thats how you progress in life. Never give up! Fron scenegirlxx :-)
scenegirlxx chapter 40 . 6/16/2014
Your amazing! This review is based on the story so far and your so talented! I love this story, its so carefully written!
Ginnytonx04 chapter 41 . 5/27/2014
Like NEWTs!
ZoeysZone chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
Did no one notice her absence while she was kidnapped?
Author chapter 52 . 4/19/2014
II think you have potntial. This series is a wonderfull combination of love, draco, Anielle, and Hermione. You can be an author, like me. Your potential is unmatched.
epona9009 chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Well this is been interesting so far but needs to be more developed. I feel like you have a lot of wholes that don't really make sense. For instance where are Hermione's friends in this time period she was another person and getting pregnant? They would miss her. And you know, she would probably think something is wrong when time has suddenly skipped ahead so many months. I figured Anielle would for some reason be hers but I feel like it's not really believable because of these wholes I've mentioned. Also why would Voldemort even make this elaborate scheme? Why not just mentally control both of them to get the results he wants? Why trick Draco into loving her? Doesn't make sense to me.

As well why is Draco allowed to be Head Boy with a baby? Especially since you've said no one else knows the story. Though Draco was apparently acting of his own volition anyway so I would think getting a girl pregnant and having to raise the baby would disqualify him from being head boy. And really how did he keep her a secret from everyone but Madam Promfey? Especially since he seems to just walk to the medical ward with her where other students would see him as Herimione did. Just seems a little odd no one knows, especially when she's such a crier who would then be heard by others. Which I believe you are saying not even McGonagall knows, but then in this case I don't understand how he can hide it from her, and why staff would even keep something that big from her. I just don't understand how this can be hidden in such a way.

I do like that Hermione hasn't just liked Anielle up to this point. I could see her not liking a baby especially one her is crying and keeping her from studies and sleep. Another reason it would be strange for him to be allowed to have the baby there by the way. But I thought that was good and more realistic than simply her falling for the baby.

Anyway I don't want to discourage you just want to challenge you to think logically about your plots so you can make them more believable. I still think the base idea is interesting, of Draco having a baby especially and then it being Hermione's, but just needs some refining to be more believable.
You stink chapter 32 . 12/8/2013
You blithering idiot
you make this story some sort of mushy sappy shit
why the hell would Hermione accept her child so quickly?
do you bloody have a brain
please i'm begging you don't call THIS a romance
Nothappy chapter 56 . 11/18/2013
Not really loving, that voldy hasn't attack them again or anything. Really disappointing ending. Really annoyed.
person chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
they do not have classes on weekends you idiot, you know nothing about harry potter
CJ chapter 56 . 6/23/2013
I thought the story was complete , now the ending going to be told in another story?
CJ chapter 55 . 6/23/2013
It can't be over Voldermort hasn't attacked again and Draco and Hermione haven't beaten his ass.
Mary chapter 53 . 6/22/2013
Why can't place the baby at another location which Voldermort knows nothing about?
CJ chapter 52 . 6/17/2013
They need to ask for help. I'm sure their friends and teacher would help Hermione and Draco fight against voldermort and his death eaters. Better yet call the aurouras and ask for protection.