Reviews for Family Ties: Left Holding the Baby
They kinda got together way too fast!
I find it hard to like it. It is indigestible when the whole story does not feel credible. I mean, how can Professor McGonagall go along with that to Draco and Hermione have child in school? It is far-fetched in many ways! The whole story has so many looseness that I hope to Herminone'll wake up any minute and that the whole thing is a silly dream.
Nitpick chapter 51 . 3/2
Hmm... I like it a lot. Your punctuation could be better, sorry. On your next fanfic, maybe try to improve? Sorry sorry sorry I'm really nitpicky.
Lady chapter 50 . 2/25
How could it be his first time if he already has a child?
Random Person chapter 42 . 2/25
Is there still a sequel?
hi
EStrunk chapter 1 . 2/20
That was an interesting beginning. I love that Draco kissed the baby's nose.
How can hermione put on clothes for going to hogmeade, and them be 5 min late for her first class?
I mean, u just said she was going to hogsmeade!
HarryPotterFan71 chapter 56 . 1/21
When is the Risking All for a Child
CJ chapter 56 . 12/17/2016
I am glad to have found again and finally finished reading this story. I don't think I have finished it the first time I've read it. I think Ron and Harry will help Hermione and Draco. They just need to let them know what's going on with Voldemort and their daughter. Harry is supposed to kill Voldemort any way . Great story. I enjoyed reading it.
CJ chapter 55 . 12/17/2016
What about Voldemort? What about Draco's mom? They need to go to the Ministry to help Narcissa.
CJ chapter 54 . 12/6/2016
Now is the perfect time for Hermione to ask her friends for help.
Mary chapter 53 . 11/29/2016
Why doesn't Hermione learn the spells along with Draco and help him to fight the death eaters? Why doesn't she enlist the help of her friends and classmates to fight against Voldemort?
Sadonne chapter 56 . 11/26/2016
Are you still doing a sequel?
CJ chapter 52 . 11/21/2016
Why is Hermione crying all the time? She would usually figure out a way to help her, Draco and her daughter. She would ask the other students for help, especially Ron and Harry.