Reviews for Admissions
Daniel chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Tara is the mistress of subtlety. "YOU deserve her." And we all know what she's thinking. "SHE doesn't deserve you." Well done. :-)
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
ignis chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
you should make this longer a bigger story it a great start write more chapters please!

sory if there are spelling mistakes
CastaS chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
great one, i enjoyed reading it.
WWLAOS chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Hm...it was good. An enjoyable read with a believable plot...I liked it. Great job with Ron's demeanor and responses, loved Tara's...well, pretty much everything. You did an excellent job of scripting Tara here. Her questions and responses were believable and her little devil's advocate thing was very entertaining...you're not quite sure if she's really being sneaky or she just doesn't understand what she's doing. Tara's choice of words was, in every instance, calculated and perfect. Very, very nice. The stack of college (non-) acceptance letters was a great visual aid and I love how Ron was constantly fiddling with it in some manner, almost as an omni-present reminder of his failure. As for Tara's final statement...I'm not too sure how to take that. To me...that's not a compliment. At all. Still, it works very well as the end-cap to the chapter. Overall, a very enjoyable and well-written piece.
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Ace Lannigan is 'teh awesomeness'. Nice chappie and story.

Jez
spectre666 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Very nice. Tara still has a little crush on the Ron man. Poor Ron, (both ways), he should have first found out where Kim was going before blowing his cash.

Thanks
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Tara? Trying to steal Ron? Away from KIM?

That girl has guts.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Hmm. I was at least hoping for a bit more, but it was still pretty good with what you had down. Besides, Kim also might not have gotten into any of the colleges that she'd applied to. After all, the names that the admissions would more likely take notice of would be from the letters of recommendation. But who knows. Anyway, it was pretty good. Thanks for posting it. _