Reviews for The Cavalry
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 10/13
Awesome story
Hope to see a sequel
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 1 . 7/10
ive seen this before and it is truly wonderfull stuff that never got FOCUSED ON. and I get it because even with a shared universe and shared events the amount of team work NEEDED to make it a REAL inuniverse ALL people issues.. well wasent handled.
and hey ambition goodie good for them on registration I respect ambition of the STORY. but doesn't change the fact that the x men already did FOCUS for such things and all.

but hey good ending! the whole what were villains up to, low time convicts probably hating the idea, big time HEADS LOVING it because organized structured streamlined leads to CORRUPTION and easier MANAGMENT of enemies and ALL sorts of HILARIOUSLY wonderful things.
HAVESOMESHAWARMA chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
K
5 Coloured Walker chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Wow... How brutally simple.

A great oneshot!
Stranger chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I hope her death was as slow and painful as possible, as a Quisling deserves.
majorshane chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
That one gave me goosebumps. Great story.
dialNforNinja chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
See, it's times like this when Magneto is my favorite character. He PERSONALLY saw the camps in WWII, there is no way in hell he would put up with anyone trying that again.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Chilling but logical. The "Civil War" story line was an example of truly remarkable stupidity.
Sachmis chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is… I don't want to say "chilling," because it kinda has me rooting for Magneto. Although, to be fair, that in itself is chilling.
Inappropriate Comments chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Its funny how our reality is relative, today's villains are tomorrows heroes.
Good oneshot.
Orumon chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Loved this story.
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Can't say they didn't have it coming. Like one reviewer said, "Where can I get my 'Magneto was Right' t-shirt?" It's too bad you only write one-shots. This would make an Awesome AU story.
HighValour chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
very good. very believeable as well
FuzzyBoots chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Beautiful. Chilling, but utterly beautiful.
Clownwithachainsaw chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Wow. This is magnificient. Words fail me.