Reviews for New Shoes
IN chapter 2 . 2/6
watching jack van impe 10:pm eastern 263 daystar tonight pray for him to be given the very words it takes to bring people to JESUS tonight
good work chapter 1 . 2/6
ask JESUS to save u if u believe and do it seriously and be contrite and humble and he will save you forever he loves he died and rose again for u he only can save u he only is risen many who seek him at 11 die at 10:30 harden not your heart
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
nice
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Definitely good!
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Grayson's jealousy is so LOL!
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Batman can be so funny sometimes. I love the way you write him.
Darkryubaby chapter 9 . 7/11/2010
this is my favorite chapter.
darkryubaby chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
i hope you know that Dick was actually the robin that was from the teen titans. though it was never officially said who he was, they gave enough obvious hits for people to know. the most obvious was when Starfire went to the future and met robin as nightwing. tim was the third robin and has a less likely chance of having been that robin cause batman forbid him from it after the joker incident. the 2nd was killed off in the comic and not (to my knowledge)mentioned in the 4th was a girl and the 5th was kinda evil(both also never mentioned in the cartoon). oh...and though the idea of Dick and Barbra is cute...it's well known he later marries Starfire. but whatever, it's your story.
fangirlgeek chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
I really like this :3

Flash is just so adorable x3
AllThatGlistens chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
Really fun story, I'm enjoying it a lot. But could you put a spoiler alert on it? I haven't seen the movie about Batwoman yet, and didn't know that she was three people.
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
That was hailrous!:)

That wa one AWESOME story!

Keep up the good work!

Wtatcher
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
I'm so glad that Dick and Wally are friends now!:)

Another really AWEOSME chapter!
Nightwatcher'sunknwongirl chapter 8 . 2/18/2009
AWESOME!:)
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
I'm glad that Dick and Wally are sort of friends now, through I'm wondering if there's something else that Dick'snot saying. Hum...

ANother AWESOME chapter!