Reviews for Dreams of Kaleidoscopes
Addiction's Curse chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
A strange, but beautiful take on the meaning/affects of colours and dreams. It was interesting to read. Thank you for posting it.
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
i really liked this
Raj8 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wow that was deep I like it,
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
absolutely beautiful.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Great story! Great use of symbolism!
h chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Fic Druggy chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
hmm... wonder whos dreaming... i think either sasuke or naruto...
ixr chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Very beautiful and deep. I loved it.
Catgurl2004 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Umm... Is it Naruto? (I'm taking a wild guess because honestly I suck at guessing. Seriously.)

In any matter, this is really beautiful. You use words so wonderfully, and the whole time I was gaping because of how gorgeous it was. You manipulate words and phrases perfectly, and never once did I see an error. However you wrote about has to give me their number, because I want whatever they have to make them dream so well. XD

Anyways, I really, really loved it. It was so detailed and sublime. Basically, it makes me want to read every fic on your list, and I suppose that's a good thing, ne? -favs fic and author-

~Cats rule
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I like this one. It makes you think alot and dig a bit deeper. Or as Kakashi wouldsay "Look underneath the Underneath." Happy Writings!
Kraken's Ghost chapter 1 . 5/3/2007

Crimson - Kyuubi

Jade - Sakura (I think)

Indigo - I can't think of who this would fit perfectly. I see aspects of Ino, Sasuke, and Iruka in it.

Gray - Kakashi, hardcore.

White - Jiraiya

Very well done, I might add. You've painted a powerful series of pictures, and in less than a thousand words too. Many published authors would do well to learn from your technique.
Badenwill chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
For a minute there I thought this was about Sasuke or Kakashi but the ending cleared things up for me.

I like, well writen, and kept you wondering till the end.

Yeah, I can imagine Naruto's dreams being like that.
Creign chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
wow... That. Was. So. DEEP.

It was vividly discriptive and was one of those 'how would u explain colors to a blind person' things and was the closest attempt i've read. Excuse my rambling. Good job!