Reviews for Of Sorrows Tears
TheStylishElf chapter 20 . 8/22/2010
So not what I usually read... Really good, well written, and dang if I didn't enjoy the whole darn thing! I thoroughly enjoyed that! Awesome! Have you thought of a sequel?
L5472 chapter 20 . 8/10/2008
Aw that's so cute! Too bad she coudn't stay around [
pariah wilson chapter 20 . 8/25/2007
this was very cute- in a really good way! I liked the counterpoint of pixie mischief to a deadly hunt.
SchattenTanzer chapter 20 . 6/25/2007
That was awesome
Miz Predictable chapter 20 . 6/2/2007
this was great really cute. i enjoyed it. good job
angel679 chapter 20 . 5/19/2007
All I have to say is ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY AWESOME...
angel679 chapter 19 . 5/19/2007
So very sad. I would hide if I were Stephen cause a pissed off Dean is so not something I would ever ever ever want to face. Loved the chapter.
angel679 chapter 18 . 5/19/2007
Awesome we have a dead monster thingy and everyone is hurt now comes the fix it part right. We have to have the fix it part. And omg Dean is going to be beyond pissed about just how much damage was done to his pacifier..
angel679 chapter 17 . 5/19/2007
HAHA I have thwarted your evil cliffhanger. Sorry I am shamelessly behind so I don't have to wait. I loved it but everybodies hurt there's not going to be anyone left to repair all the damage.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 20 . 5/18/2007
This was such an excellent story. I looked forward to each and every update. Thanks for sharing this story with us readers!
iluvsprntrl chapter 20 . 5/18/2007
you did a great job with this story. the ending was the biggest chick flick moment ever but i still liked it. glad it was happy.
Rae666 chapter 20 . 5/18/2007
Aw! I totally loved this story. I'm not one for romance in Supernatural, lust yeah but romance... not so much but this was great! I loved that little pixie! And that kiss at the end, made my heart melt! Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
Poppyflake chapter 20 . 5/18/2007
Loved it. Glad that Dean was able to save Buttercup - you did have me worried there for a while. Looking forward to reading more from you soon.

Cheers.
Little-Lotte625 chapter 20 . 5/18/2007
What a great ending to such a fun story! I loved it, and I was so glad Buttercup got to be "big" if only for a moment! This story made me happy, after my heart was shattered last night :( Great job!

-jen
Colby's girl chapter 20 . 5/18/2007
Aw that was so nice and warm ! I loved the description of Dean's power as golden waves of magic reaching out and bathing those he cared for in it's essence. How everything it touches was forever changed. good job !