Reviews for Baby Mine
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Indeed! You know, Mystique may have been bad to the bone, but Mystique is still a mother even if she is... well, Mystique! Kurt's mother.

A sad, but sweet and beautiful piece! Great job!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
*cries* SO SAD! SO MOVING!
koko5x chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
:'( So...sad...so..*starts sobbing uncontrolably with head in hands* She..She...SHE LOVED HIM!*stares up at the full moon dramaticly (i know soap opera)* she still does...
88ImNotaVampire88 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Aw. I never thought I'd say this, but Mystique might just be my favorite character now. That says alot because she just beat her own son to the top of my favorite mutants list.
Dpbuckeye chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aww thats really cute.
Shinjite Florana chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
So sweet! I like it so much! - but… for canon’s sake, he wasn’t genetically altered.

Although it was hinted at in Evolution, it’s not the truth, just an almost,-maybe,-what-if,-get-you-thinking, plot twist. In reality, while Mystique was giving birth, the strain made her lose her form. Kurt was born like that and Mystique, discovered as a mutant, ran for it. Hormones raging and mind not clear; she rashly threw curt into the river, regretting it instantly. After that, we all know he was found by a man and his wife.

I really like how you interpreted it though! The seen was very realistic and vivid. Great job!

Ja ne!

Shinjite
red eye witch chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
So sad! You know, I found a video with the same song on about them just before I got here and found this!

Wonderfully written, keep on!
babygaaralover chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
That(sobing) was (sobbing) so cool. (blowing nose in a tissue)

Good Job!