Reviews for Hangman
Jaredpadaleckey chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
short yet perfect. absolutely amazing! you put so many feels in only 1,500 words.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Whew! I think I held my own breath during half this story! Wow!
MAC chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Just read your story. Loved it.
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
poor sammy always getting strangled.
HiroMasahashi chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow! :)
This is great! Awesome job!
Rolletti chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I know you wrote this in 2007, but great work is great work and can stand the test of time. THIS IS AMAZING WRITING! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story.

Rolletti
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Nice story! :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Love these good old stories where a simple hunt goes wrong. I enjoyed this one.
Sastiel chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This was really good! Actaully it was fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing this with us all. :D
lullabyJN chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
haha misti sounds like a good name for this girl, though i cant blame her. if i ever were dumb enough to go into a house like that i would act the same way. loved it!
wooljumper1992 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Nice fic! I do love me some limp!Sammy D

Thanks for sharing x
lookaftersammy chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Wow well done! I love the way you incorporated Sams part of the story in as a flash back or memory of sorts. That was really crafty. And I really liked Dean in this as well. Very realistic. Though I kinda imagined him being the superhero that he is supporting Sam with one arm whilst balancing on one leg to get his knife and then just slashing right through the rope in one movement. But both are good :P:P

Well Done!

lookaftersammy
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
"Sam and slipping were two words Dean did not want anywhere near each other."

Yeah. Slipping definately needs to put on a fucking condom before it goes anywhere near Sam.

"who looked up at him with such happiness in his eyes that Sam knew something really bad must have happened"

Oh yes, the Winchesters: fucked up beyond all repair. Poor Sam and Dean.

Also, I think Misti acted very believably. Nice choice of OC.
Esquimaux chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
that was ... different... great... but different

actually, wonderful! i loved it!

add more, please? write about the whole hunt? not just the 'sam is dead... wait, no he's not!' part?

you could make it really long!

well... im blabbering...

thanks soo much, and please take the suggestion into acknowledgement? i just love your style!

essa